+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10

Thread: Back to School Blues

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Back to School Blues

I don't eat my lunch at school because it sucks I get the food then through it away lol.... I don't play for lunch if you wonder why, my school is acient like 50 years old and no changes yet... paint chippen and stuff. My science building is loud and smell horrible, 6th building is the biggest, all others are old looken and suck... 1st building is like the only building that looks normal lol and its where the office is. Well I guess you can tell why my school sucks.. and o yea my teachers can't teach either.. O.o

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie doesntmatter23 may be famous one day doesntmatter23 may be famous one day doesntmatter23's Avatar
    Thanks

I hated buses back in my younger days. I used to dodge them and walk home instead. Cheese buses stink.

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

my teachers can teach and get you to shut up. i take my lunch box every day so and the halls it sooooo hard to get thought like about 300 people in one hall= holy how did get though that! and after school i now got to run around the campus to the back of it because the of crowd well at least it good runing. and i mostly listin to my music and my school in most of my classes is cold and my 4th class teacher is a teacher you don't want to get on her bad side trust me ex i never was on her bad side. sorry about the typo up there
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Newbie aoi_shin_natsume may be famous one day aoi_shin_natsume may be famous one day aoi_shin_natsume's Avatar
    Thanks

for me..it is good to see your friends again...but...would you have again the time when you can spend the day with doing nothing??? i think i can though..somehow...

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

:/ I hate my friends... they all suck I'd raither go sit on a rock and die than talk to them am I joking or not :O? Anyways I'm sure we can all agree school should never have been invented correct?

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Question Re: Back to School Blues

my friends can backstab you but just f**k them off and school is just one of those things idk what that means or why i said it
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10