+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Back to School Blues

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Back to School Blues

been the 2 half week of school and i already hate it again.......but i will keep my grade up *_*
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Back to School Blues

well i'm going to miss the relaxation

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Puss N' Boots View Post
    I love school, but then again I'm currently going to university so it's a whole different scene.

Trust me, when you finish school sometimes you'll look back and wish you were there again, or atleast I do, I enjoyed it - mainly the socializing.
    hey hey! That's the same with me. I love Uni, I get so many holidays!! and boy, they are worth it after all the exams and assignments, infact next week is the last week of term for me then i've got 2 weeks of holidays YAY i can't wait the assignments are painful....

and yes enjoy school guys! I miss the socializing and I miss all my old friends who I no longer run into cause they have moved away job or uni seeking, I've made new friends and still keep in touch with some of the old, but I miss heaps of ppl.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

My feelings toward school has never changed ever since the 5th grade. I've always hatted going to school the teachers the faces and problems i didn't want to see . Knowing that i could be doing something fun or something that i feel has more of value. But i then come to terms that this world isn't for fun so i just go with the flow.

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the social scene and girls are my main drive for going but I can mess with girls without school. So it's still bad.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I just started school this week and I have to say that I'm so glad. I love school.It is the one place where I can I be myself without my mom knowing and also I get to see all my friends and make new ones too. Like I just made like 4 new anime loveing friends and man am I happy.WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    for school. ^.^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I miss school. School was a time in which I could fool around all day, surf AO, sleep in class, relax with friends, and ace exams.

Now I'm in college and I have to study from time to time.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Today I just went to school, it was ok I guess not so bad, but they gave at least 4 things to do for h.w. cmon its the first day of school lol o well. The teacher weren't so bad so thats good.^-^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast