+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Backstabbers

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Backstabbers

Topic:a backstabing friend

not to long ago yesterday i got backstabed bye a friedn who i known for years....and that really shocked me badly and now im not sure wat to do anymore ive trusted and helped that friend and they just destroy me....

please tell me wats the worst backstaber that has happen to u.....
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Re: Backstabbers

-sighs- well unfortunately it's a very common topic...

My ex-boyfriend... when we first started dating he was using me, along with several other girls to cheat on his girlfriend. Well I forgave him but all i heard about was how he was cheating on me again and so I started cheating on him to get back at him and then THE DAY after we talk and figure everything out... I find out that.. well lets just put it this way... he's a two timing, no good, backstabbing, ex-girlfriend loving *******. ><
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Nobody dares to back stab me..........because they know what the consequences will be......
    I am always on guard, even if it is my my friends from like ten years ago......i just do not open up a lot and it saves my but every time......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

hm... i have only one thing to say...
    WHO THE HELL CARES???

they can talk about me all they want, they can kill me with as many words as they can, they can break my heart a million times, they can make everyone hate me for who i am, but they will never break my spirit...

what they say are only words, things written in the air that can cut only air... I am an indefinite person who takes it all in and just let it breathe inside with no clear intention to let it stay as is for long... it's their problem and burden to bear, if they hate me, not mine. so let them be...

what can a ton of cutting words do but make ripples in the air... haha... they can never break me to the point of a break down... who are they? they are but mere sands in the wind... useless and futile in my life... why in the world would i care?!
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    -sighs- well unfortunately it's a very common topic...

My ex-boyfriend... when we first started dating he was using me, along with several other girls to cheat on his girlfriend. Well I forgave him but all i heard about was how he was cheating on me again and so I started cheating on him to get back at him and then THE DAY after we talk and figure everything out... I find out that.. well lets just put it this way... he's a two timing, no good, backstabbing, ex-girlfriend loving *******. ><
    Not to brag, but i told you so hun. tried to warn you not o date him but you wouldn't listen to me.

anyway, I had a friend eat my cup cake when i bought it!!!
    i am still pissed! >_<

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, I was one of the "backstabbers" in our group. Okay, we were actually 7 who backstabbed one of our friend.

It's just that, we've been noticing her "flirting" with other guys in our class. And all 7 of us were pretty bummed when we saw her flirting with the guys we like and liked us back. I guess we were a bit jealous and started thinking that she was this and that. But, we didn't insulted or say bad things to other people, we just discussed it in our group.

After she found out, we were so ashamed of ourselves. We apologized and we were all friends again. But not as strong as the bond we had before.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I think all this talk about backstabbing is school yard level childishness.

And if you were the one doing the "stabbing", you should be ashamed of yourselves for taking advantage of someone who put their trust in you.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouch. Now that hurted a lot.

I'm ashamed of myself. I know, I know. I was wrong. The only problem is, she didn't trust us. She didn't even told us that she has problems and kept on denying that she hates us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast