+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Backstabbers

Newbie blackbloodfangs is off to a good start blackbloodfangs's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Backstabbers

i have had sum1 very gd 2 me become a backstabber

she always told me that if i ever had a problem 2 always go to her and she wud always help

so 1 day i really needed help as i had just caught my bf locking lips with 1 of my other m8s

i went to my m8 4 help and when i told her all she did was laugh in my face and said to me that she was the one who told my other m8 to snog him

i was soo upset that i never spoke to them again

now i am single but i am still looking

i will never forget wat they did to me!!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Backstabbers

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I think all this talk about backstabbing is school yard level childishness.
    well, it would have to depend on the issue at hand, i think. some things are FAR less trivial than others.

And if you were the one doing the "stabbing", you should be ashamed of yourselves for taking advantage of someone who put their trust in you.
    agreed. no matter HOW trivial something is, it is never right to betray the trust one puts in you.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

there is no trust barely to even try there is more sadness in me in the emotionless freak no one likes and backstabes me but a few....im a freak in life and every one hates me...ive tryed being happy but only backstabin freinds come from out of no where and crush me agin
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's just say that if I ever get the perfect opportunity... He'll pay dearly...

He was my BEST FRIEND! I've known him for like eleven years!! My GF leaves me and goes runnin' to him and HE STARTS A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER, EVEN THOUGH WE ALL TOOK AN OATH TO NOT DO THAT TO EACHOTER (me him and like six other "friends")!!!

I even told him of my feelings for her, and he still continues to act like he did nothing wrong. Sayin' s*** like, "Why's Sprout actin' funny toward me?" Man, GTF outta here with that BS!! It's been a year, I still love her and he's still oblivious to my feelings for her... I alomost had the perfect chance to just catch his ass off guard and f*** him up, but someone talked me out of it.

Now whenever I see him, I just give him the silent treatment. He no longer exists in physical form to me. He's just a nobody who happens to be dating the only woman who took my heart and was successful in keeping it... He'll get his soon enough... Karma is a bitch!

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lol i got backstabbed twice and it kinda help me find out who was my friend and who was not. I also backstabbed one of my friends bcuz i saw her flirting w/ my bf, it felt good at first but then i started to feel guilty, after having a long conversation w/ her i found out that they were secretly dating.
    Temari is so Cool

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    Not to brag, but i told you so hun. tried to warn you not o date him but you wouldn't listen to me.

anyway, I had a friend eat my cup cake when i bought it!!!
    i am still pissed! >_<
    Yes i know... but that was my fault, my choice and now i have to live with the consequences.

X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Years ago, I was a night manager at a store, and I acted as the go between for management and employees. If they had a problem with someone else in the store, they had to come to me first. I would address the problem and try to solve it. If it was something I could not handle on my own, I took it to the next level up.

There came a time when one of the girls at the store became the target of her psycho ex-boyfriend. Threats were made to her, and her car was set on fire one night, but nothing could be proved. Some of us started taking turns staying with her, so she and her two kids (not his) would be safe.

One night I was out with a few friends, and as the designated driver was dropping me off at home, I saw his (the psycho's) car across the street. I was worried that he now knew where I lived, and was scared for my family. He (the psycho) felt everyone was keeping her away from him.

I lived a few towns over from her. It was a small town, with a very small police force (one car). Her new boyfriend (he worked at the store as well) and I felt it was best if we stayed away from our homes for awhile, till the police could get something against her. We went to stay with her.

One night she comes home saying another manager at the store made a pass at her when she stopped by the store, and when she rejected him he threatened her job. I told her I would handle it.

Now the manager that made the pass was higher up than me, so I figured it would be best to find out what had happened. He denied it, saying she had been drinking before she came to the store (which I did smell on her). I talked with him further, and told him he had to be careful. We agreed not to go to the BIG BOSS about the whole thing. After all, she had been drinking, I had never heard any talk about him before, so...

Seems the big boss heard rumors about everything, and all he_l Had broke loose. The girl (my so called friend) blamed the whole thing on me. She said I made the whole thing up. Her boyfriend, a long time buddy of mine, sided with her. The accused managed was confronted, and wanting to save his own behind, he sided with them. Then I was called in. The only one who tried to help anyone, and I was the one blown out of the water.

No one would listen to me. I was demoted. Everyone knew what had happened, but no one spoke for me. Her betrayal was a deep stab in the back. My buddy I could understand, he did it for love, stupid as it was. Hers was deep, because I allowed my family to be in possible danger, and gave up part of my life to help protect her. This was how I was repaid. I went to her place, packed my bags, and went to a motel. Once the psycho was arrested, I returned home.

In the end we all got a smack in the face. She went back with the psycho after he got out of jail.

I have been stabbed in the back by other friends before and after. I tend to draw people to me who need help. Many use me then stab me in the back later. She stands out as top in my memory of sucky back stabbing friends though.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

this so common in communities nowadays... no offense but in most cases i saw was girl-girl backstabbing .. but to speak about myself as a guy i classify the people i meet ,i see ,i talk with and all ... i just know when i will be backstabbed most of the times .. because there's so many people i know (so called "friends") become friends with you only when they're in time of need and you willingly help them then when the time comes the "debt" isn't payed back when i'm in need ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast