+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Backstabbers

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Backstabbers

Well... the worst backstab I've got is when a person, who I thought was my friend, told me suddenly that she actually hates me like hell. It was not just simple hate, it was... terrible...

I had earned it though. The worst "backstab" I know was actually made by me, but I never ment it that way... I just fell in love with the wrong person and ended up "stealing" him from that girl. So she had her revenge in the worst posible ways...

But I must say, if I had another chance, I would still do what I did and get what I earned (I guess), because that guy just feels so right to me, I would be dead by now if not him...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

well... to add another thing to my post... i believe that the term "backstabbing friend" is such a wrong term. because for one, if they are your friends, they wouldn't stab you in the back, they'd rather tell you straight to your face right... i mean, personally, and based from experiance it doesn't hurt at all when it's said to you personally... promise!

for anoth, if they stab you in te bak, then they aren't worthy to be your friend, right? you'd be better off without them then. that would be really cool now wouldn't it?
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Never happened to me but if it would happens, I dont know what i would do!! coz i did grow up with my bestfriends!...it sad been Backstab by a friend!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3