+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bad examples

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Bad examples

Today my mother and I have a great discussion about politics and goverment. I know thats really wreid but..not the point ^^ Well the point is I say this truck saying " like taking risks? you like living life? let us help you!
    we have std testing and dna testing sites everywhere!"
    I found this soo very disgusting!! I couldn't believe the message the were putting out!! It was clearly stating all the bad things are ok as long as you are check (clearly I left it out because this is a family site ^^)but what do you think about this?

- If you had seen this sign how would you react?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bad examples

Yes I will have to agree....sensitive subject such as STD and personal DNA should be kept secret..not for the whole public to see......
    If I saw the sign.......either i would have ripped it out burned it right there.....or make a petition thats spoke against the company.....or charge a claim......to sum it up...i would not walk by and have no reaction at all......
    Great topic by the way!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Astaroth For This Useful Post:

ryomakurosaki (Jan 25, 2008)

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

people should learn that there's more to life then exploitning others problems for not so precios metals and slimy green papers... oh well human ignorance is bound to repeat itself until the intelligent generation steps up.

... and join my rebellion against time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Corvus For This Useful Post:

ryomakurosaki (Jan 25, 2008)

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, it seems to imply that you do not enjoy living life and taking risks unless you have sex in a manner that may result in a sexually transmitted disease . . . I would be very angry if I saw that.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, I have seen that! It made me so mad that they would actually put that up! It shouldn't be told to everyone, it's personal to people! And plus, like divine said, it's like they're practicly telling you to go for it...it's sad! They shouldn't have ever put that up...

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Sign of the times...rather than trying to prevent destructive, irresponsible, or just plain stupid behavior, we accept it, enable it, and call it a way of life. I always wonder how future generations can possibly grow into decent people with all the garbage that's being thrown at them from a very early age.

Here's another example. Last May in Chicago, this billboard appeared in the affluent Gold Coast area:

Not exactly a shining example of good morals. The billboard was removed after about a week, but not before the law firm that paid for it saw an increase in business (or so they claimed).

abc7chicago.com: Divorce attorney defends racy billboard 5/08/07
    sig by Pyro Psycho

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, that's true. I do fear for future generations. As for that billboard, that is deffinatly not any better an exaple than that other sighn...how could people even think about doing that? For the money? Well, in my opinion, that's just pitiful that they would stoop to those levels.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh that sign makes me sick to the point of return!! What is our children going to learn with those bad examples set in front of them! American is really taking a turn to the worst. I am disgusted by the sign and messages now. I feel like people are easily taken in by such simple images or messages. I feel like the people who actually has concern for the children are being hushed and shoved in a corner. But what I really don't understand is why parents who want to set good examples for their children not fighting to get these sign to be removed?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast