+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ballpens for eternity?

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Ballpens for eternity?

So two weeks ago, we had a defense about our researcher paper. One particular research paper that caught my attention was my classmate's. It was about ball pens. One statement he had there was... "Will ball pens still exist in the future even though we are living in modern electronics? (You know, because of technology.)"

The question was hanging around in my head and I thought you guys would be interested. So, what do you think about it?

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ballpens for eternity?

Yes they will exist far into the future. After they are still more practical when out in the field. There will be some use for them for awhile. Especially since so many things require an ink signature.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

we still have pencils, and that was invented a long...... time ago. so i think we'll still have pens, though maybe they won't be with a ball. maybe techonology will be so advance that they'll invent a better way to make a pen, (that still uses ink).
    every rose has a thorn

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    we still have pencils, and that was invented a long...... time ago. so i think we'll still have pens, though maybe they won't be with a ball. maybe techonology will be so advance that they'll invent a better way to make a pen, (that still uses ink).
    At the same time, how many people know how to correctly prepare and use a goose quill pen? Or know how to write with a fountain pen?? Or people who still use a mechanical typewriter???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

We'll be using the pen for a long long time. It's not as if ink has any negative effects on nature(it's just burnt wood, natural pigments, and water) and artists love the stuff. I still use a fountain pen(sometimes)!

Newbie janesmooth is off to a good start janesmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

i wish we wont...like you know..technology is rising up today,like iphones, ipad and stuff we only need to touch...plus ball pens give me callouses...
    JaneSmooth

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by janesmooth View Post
    i wish we wont...like you know..technology is rising up today,like iphones, ipad and stuff we only need to touch...plus ball pens give me callouses...
    Just because you're lazy doesn't mean you don't need pen. :P And besides, you were there when our classmate had that defense! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Yes they will exist far into the future. After they are still more practical when out in the field. There will be some use for them for awhile. Especially since so many things require an ink signature.
    True and because pen is more... ummm... how should I say it? Handy. Something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    How do you think they'd invent without the ball?

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

At the same time, how many people know how to correctly prepare and use a goose quill pen? Or know how to write with a fountain pen?? Or people who still use a mechanical typewriter???
    Though I think fountain pens are harder to operate! Too messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    We'll be using the pen for a long long time. It's not as if ink has any negative effects on nature(it's just burnt wood, natural pigments, and water) and artists love the stuff. I still use a fountain pen(sometimes)!
    I think that pens are eco-friendly. That's why I think pen will still exist in the future.

Newbie janesmooth is off to a good start janesmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

well..i hope ball pens wont exist in the future...its not handy when you always lose it...lol.
    JaneSmooth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast