+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bananas Fund Terrorism

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Banana's Fund Terrorism

err... well this matter is much more complicated than that... they can't just call the police... heheh...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Technicly, they're not really "Terrorists", The US government only defined them as terrorists, for the most part, they're Drug-lords and Mafia men. If anything, Chaquita is helping the Drug-trade, not terrorism
    even if they're not really "terrorist" (in which case what's the big deal? this is not our land we should deal with the drug lords of the U.S. first)
    my theory stays the same lol
    the company was probably forced to accept their "protection" in exchange for their lives and a sizeable amount of money >.<
    thats how that stuff works
    no one goes to drug lords for protection
    thats asking for more trouble than its worth
    they come to you and force it down your throat

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Banana's Fund Terrorism

awww men!!! what a shame!!!! I liked chiquita's bananas...... but dole is the same so..... i'll stick with dole.... I cannot stand terrorism of any sort.........
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Technicly, they're not really "Terrorists", The US government only defined them as terrorists, for the most part, they're Drug-lords and Mafia men. If anything, Chaquita is helping the Drug-trade, not terrorism
    Wel the defination of terrorists have changed sinds The Amarican goverment started there so could war on terrorism, acording to the moran thats president of the US now al orgenised crime organasation and al rebel groups are also terorists.
    The atual defenition of terorists are people how try to force there opinion by using a thing that can kill as much people as posible without having to be there themselfs, so by using a time bom ore in the case of 11 september 2001 a plane.
    So people how try to blow themselfs up in a crouded place aren't terorists but suiside comandos and people how try to get freedom by using guns are rebels or freedom fighters and people how try to get money whit guns are criminals.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

OOOKK
    That is somehting
    I've never heard in my life.
    So now I know not to tell my mom to get them.
    But why would someone pay terroist. tahts pretty stupid.
    Oh well all that maters is that the company will loose buisness now.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Banana's Fund Terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    OOOKK
    That is somehting
    I've never heard in my life.
    So now I know not to tell my mom to get them.
    But why would someone pay terroist. tahts pretty stupid.
    Oh well all that maters is that the company will loose buisness now.
    Well actually if this was kept in secret there is a lot of money involved and a lot of ppl gaining money........ I do believe that this could be real........ If you think about it it is stupid but there is plenty ppl out there that think that's a great way to become rich.....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Ihave to agree with KimiFemi

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    Wel the defination of terrorists have changed sinds The Amarican goverment started there so could war on terrorism, acording to the moran thats president of the US now al orgenised crime organasation and al rebel groups are also terorists.
    The atual defenition of terorists are people how try to force there opinion by using a thing that can kill as much people as posible without having to be there themselfs, so by using a time bom ore in the case of 11 september 2001 a plane.
    So people how try to blow themselfs up in a crouded place aren't terorists but suiside comandos and people how try to get freedom by using guns are rebels or freedom fighters and people how try to get money whit guns are criminals.
    That's a load of crock spouted by people who don't want to do something about the problem. Terrorism isn't a new thing nor has it been redefined. The only one trying to redefine it is those who try and call them "freedom fighters" or some other such bull. A terrorist is quite simply someone who uses tactics intended to install fear (or in other words induce terror) against a populace, the people rather then the government. Blow yourself up to kill civilians, you're a terrorist. Slaughter villages and demand "protection" payments, you're a terrorist. Plant bombs on subways to scare people, you're a terrorist. Hijack a plane and kill yourself and thousands of civilians with it, you're a terrorist. See how easy that is?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    Just cause the government tells you something, doesn't mean its true. The US government said there were WMD's in Iraq, and went to war, we all know how well that worked out.

Don't belive everything the government tells you, ask questions, research things and get the real story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast