+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bananas Fund Terrorism

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Banana's Fund Terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Ihave to agree with KimiFemi

That's a load of crock spouted by people who don't want to do something about the problem. Terrorism isn't a new thing nor has it been redefined. The only one trying to redefine it is those who try and call them "freedom fighters" or some other such bull.
    Of course. They're only called freedom fighters after they win or the general public supports their acts.

History is for winners.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Ihave to agree with KimiFemi

That's a load of crock spouted by people who don't want to do something about the problem. Terrorism isn't a new thing nor has it been redefined. The only one trying to redefine it is those who try and call them "freedom fighters" or some other such bull. A terrorist is quite simply someone who uses tactics intended to install fear (or in other words induce terror) against a populace, the people rather then the government. Blow yourself up to kill civilians, you're a terrorist. Slaughter villages and demand "protection" payments, you're a terrorist. Plant bombs on subways to scare people, you're a terrorist. Hijack a plane and kill yourself and thousands of civilians with it, you're a terrorist. See how easy that is?
    I think you got the wrong idea from my post, its true that people who try to gane power whit fear can be could terorists but somone who fights for his believes can,t be could a terorist aspecialy wen he dosn't atteck unarmed people.
    Somone who fights for freedom can,t be could a terorist.
    And Aceman67 i never said that i believed the govermant i said the opisite.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    I think you got the wrong idea from my post, its true that people who try to gane power whit fear can be could terorists but somone who fights for his believes can,t be could a terorist aspecialy wen he dosn't atteck unarmed people.
    Somone who fights for freedom can,t be could a terorist.
    And Aceman67 i never said that i believed the govermant i said the opisite.
    Someone fighting for his beliefs is only not a terrorist when he doesn't attack unarmed people and terrorize the general populace. Yes, someone who "fights for freedom" can be a terrorist. It is all about how they go about it not why. After all I am sure the Inquisition had a great deal to do with beliefs as well.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3