Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A battle royale: what would you do?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A battle royale: what would you do?

aw crap...

that sucks! those people are messed up!

like i ask the kids, "What's the point of making a game if it's not fair?"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    aw crap...

that sucks! those people are messed up!

like i ask the kids, "What's the point of making a game if it's not fair?"
    if you have seen the film or read the book...the story begins a dystopia society were the population is overflowing and crime, and violence are perpetrated mostly by teenage hs school student. so the only way to control these problems, the government created the battle royal program. in simple terms, battle royal is like the running man.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku seraphim is off to a good start seraphim's Avatar
    Thanks

meh, i dunno, i'd prolly go paranoid and jump over a cliff or something, i only saw the movie and haven't read the manga >,<

I'd rather not kill someone, i have a filling that killing my self is more forgivable, my RL profile are the ones who are sidekicks, not the hero, that if real life was a murder game, i'd be the one who gets killed first, the ones easily forgotten, yeah, me in RL, not a strong character XD

*False Messiah * Bleach Dynasty *Call me Ruru-chan*

Newbie En Eden is just another face in the crowd En Eden's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm..First I would run in circles and scream for about 15 minutes.Then I would faint but I would fake it and then I would fly to the moon and go back down.I would hide in a tree and try to do a ambush.NOBODY COPY MY PLAN!!

Newbie Shiryu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Simple answer, really.

I'll just let out the homicidal part of my personality and kill everyone within my range.

Simple as that. It's kill or be killed, anyway.
    Signature Space Filler

Newbie Canti is off to a good start Canti's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I would try to get of the Islandin some way but then I would die by that creepy Collar or I would get killed by one of my class mates so I really hope thats not going to happen

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd probably wait til everyone starved to death... til there is only one person left. Some might resort to cannibalism or go crazy and kill themselves out of boredom and I'd go exploring. If someone tried to kill me I'd defend myself though. To make it interesting some would engage in hand to hand combat to the death.. so I'd have to learn martial arts. Those that won't kill may start their own village and learn to live with one another or else die of old age.

Newbie Xxajanae97xX is off to a good start Xxajanae97xX's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desxms View Post
    I'd probably wait til everyone starved to death... til there is only one person left. Some might resort to cannibalism or go crazy and kill themselves out of boredom and I'd go exploring. If someone tried to kill me I'd defend myself though. To make it interesting some would engage in hand to hand combat to the death.. so I'd have to learn martial arts. Those that won't kill may start their own village and learn to live with one another or else die of old age.
    lol well you won't have to worry about the "old age" part, because according to the rules-- here i think this will be easier for everyone:
    BATTLE ROYALE RULES:
    -the participants only have 72 hours: that's right, three days to kill everyone off the island and for someone to win. If the class with the exception of one winner is not all dead within that time limit, everyone's collar gets a trigger and explodes--basically killing everyone.
    -the killing has to be continuous: if someone does not die within 24 hours, everyone gets a trigger to their collar and they all explode...again -_-
    -again, let me remind you of the forbidden zones. Every six hours there are announcements of deaths and of new forbidden zones on the island. If you're in one when the designated time is called, BOOM goes your collar. So that leaves you with no choice but to keep on moving; you can't hide out in one place until the game is over.
    -there are cameras scattered along the island, and there are mics in the collars so the government officers and and leaders of the game can hear everything you say. So if you say something that might sound the least bit rebellious or a plan to escape that just might work, BOOM goes your collar.
    -the school where the government is positioned on the island to monitor you all is a forbidden zone, so if you try to sneak attack them in there, BOOM goes your collar.
    -again, do NOT tug at your collars. If you try to remove them, a trigger is automatically sent and (you guessed it) BOOM goes your collar.
    -there are ships in the water perimeters of the island assigned to shoot anyone on contact caught trying to escape by sea.
    yes...very masochistic and insane rules right? insane game all around. But, there are a few positive notes (if you can find a positive note in this game, anyway)
    -this was an evacuated island, so there are abandoned homes and farmland, so you can find decent food and shelter permitted those areas aren't forbidden zones.
    -for all you people who plan to play the game, everyone's bag contains 3 loafs of bread, 3 bottles of water, and a weapon. Now even though these weapons can range from a Smith & Wesson 500 to a screw driver, you can take the weapons of other students-dead or alive.
    -martial arts really worked for this one character in the novel, so to desxms, yes, that would be helpful
    -even though you can't try to take off the collars or tug at them, there IS A WAY TO DEACTIVATE THEM. how? you're gonna have to risk your life to find that out.

hope this helps and makes the posts a bit more interesting than "i would just hide until the game's over" or "i'd defeat the bad guys and escape".

the most interesting posts i've seen are the ones who said they'd actually play the game. way to let your murderous side out X]
    akame4eva!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast