+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Battling Loneliness

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Battling Loneliness

yea i am lonely a lot. specially last semester i had so many problems and no to talk to about them. i dont know how i really got through them mostly read or was on the computer. i tried talking to my ex. (who i miss like hell) but he was always busy like your bf my ex is in college and its hard to see each other.

but yea i always tried to do somthing draw read, talk to my mum do somthing.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i can relate to that. my girlfriend is overseas right now but shes coming back home early this week, well anyways regarding the topic i myself am a loner
    though i have alot of friends. but a loner can still get lonely sometimes so..
    i deal with it by getting myself busy, you know watch a movie
    read a book or something, browsing the internet or playing computer games, or make something with photoshop. XD even a phone call to a friend would help ^^

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes I've come to find that writing helps me with my loneliness some. That's actually one of my hobbies, that and drawing, both of which I love.
    I am currently suffering from writer's block but I am hoping that it will go away soon, I usually listen to music and that helps get rid of my writer's block, I have no clue why lol.
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I get some of my greatest ideas from music, it helps stimulate the imagination. When I'm drawin', writin', or paintin', music helps put me in the mood and creates an atmosphere ta allow my ideas ta develope. It might b the same for u.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

i to get lonely, extreamly. sometimes I even think that i have another personality when i'm lonely. its like a state of pure anger or sadness i havent really found out what it is yet but it hurts. ive been writing a book that has some of these charichteristics in the main guy. this is what i do to deal with this. but sometimes i cant even stop it from happening. so i say try to find a good friend that will like to be with u or speek with u any time u need them. that is someone I need right now.
    Last edited by rentonthurston27; Mar 01, 2008 at 11:09 PM.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rentonthurston27 View Post
    i to get lonely, extreamly. sometimes I even think that i have another personality when i'm lonely. its like a state of pure anger or sadness i havent really found out what it is yet but it hurts. ive been writing a book that has some of these charichteristics in the main guy. this is what i do to deal with this. but sometimes i cant even stop it from happening. so i say try to find a good friend that will like to be with u or speek with u any time u need them. that is someone I need right now.

I know how you feel.
    I go through mood swings like you wouldn't believe, and sometimes I can seem like a totally different person. Sometimes I lose myself to my emotions and fears, they overtake me and make me someone else. I've been dealing with it all my life and everyday I get better at it, but some days are just hard, you know?
    I'd be more than happy to be your friend, you seem like a really nice person, and someone that I could relate to very easily ^-^
    Here's my email:
    [email protected]

email me sometime or add me if you have msn and we'll talk :]
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Echo For This Useful Post:

rentonthurston27 (Mar 02, 2008)

Newbie dark angel is off to a good start dark angel's Avatar
    Thanks

life is always going 2 b hard... but b happy that u got that some1... and i kno wat u mean... i got a bf who lives in aroura and i cant even see him as much as i would like 2... but i luv him 2 much 2 break it off... and if u ever need 2 talk u can talk 2 me... ill listen and ill help u out when ever u need it!
    ****<darkangel>**** the darkness will always come... just never like u exspect....

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Loneliness is a part of life basically, you got to live with it i guess, depenind on your intellgance depends on how popular you are these days it's not about the person anymore, You have to be big and strong and then you will fit in a group of popular and naughty kids, just be yourself and try to make the most of you life, after i finish school i will make new friends and hopefully they will act mature about things and i hope my life to rise from that moment onward. Don't feel lonley just look on the postive side of things such as you have so much more life left and i'm sure your going to make a whole lot more of friends. Yes i miss my old friends but i'd rather be with someone then keep missing someone. A real friend can't be found anymore or is a rareity to mankind, people say they have real friends but a real friend is someone that would never ever betray you, rule you out, spread your secrets leave you to do something alone. I have friends but i wouldn't class any of them as true friends so i tend to kepp myself to myself these days. on the opposite side you may be lucky, and be yourself and make loads of friends and stay with them for a long time but eventually you will go seperate ways so don't worry about it, it will be fine soon

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Dev For This Useful Post:

Echo (Mar 02, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast