+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Battling Loneliness

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Battling Loneliness

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Loneliness is a part of life basically, you got to live with it i guess, depenind on your intellgance depends on how popular you are these days it's not about the person anymore, You have to be big and strong and then you will fit in a group of popular and naughty kids, just be yourself and try to make the most of you life, after i finish school i will make new friends and hopefully they will act mature about things and i hope my life to rise from that moment onward. Don't feel lonley just look on the postive side of things such as you have so much more life left and i'm sure your going to make a whole lot more of friends. Yes i miss my old friends but i'd rather be with someone then keep missing someone. A real friend can't be found anymore or is a rareity to mankind, people say they have real friends but a real friend is someone that would never ever betray you, rule you out, spread your secrets leave you to do something alone. I have friends but i wouldn't class any of them as true friends so i tend to kepp myself to myself these days. on the opposite side you may be lucky, and be yourself and make loads of friends and stay with them for a long time but eventually you will go seperate ways so don't worry about it, it will be fine soon
    the thing that really makes me mad is the thought of my oldest friend betraying me. he may be the reason that me and my girlfriend just broke up. this is what is driving out the other side. the side of hatred or pure sadness. im sorry I shoudnt be talking about myself that much but other than a friend would be writing a story like im doing this can help if all you want to do is get it out. most of the time I am antisoscial so it can be really hard to get my feelings out.
    Last edited by rentonthurston27; Mar 02, 2008 at 08:56 PM.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rentonthurston27 View Post
    the thing that really makes me mad is the thought of my oldest friend betraying me. he may be the reason that me and my girlfriend just broke up. this is what is driving out the other side. the side of hatred or pure sadness.
    I understand ur feelings, I've been stabbed in the back, by so called "friends," more times than I care ta count. But it's all worth it ta hang in there and find those few rare gems that one can call a "true friend." They're hard ta find, but oh so precious when u do. The same can b said 'bout relationships, all that is required is a little patience. It's tough, but worth it in the end. Jus' don' give in ta hatred or sorrow, it's ok ta sad or lonely; jus' try not ta drown in them. Although the seas may get rough, hang in there and don' give up the ship. If u don' give up the ship, u'll soon make it ta port and it'll all b worth it.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Mage For This Useful Post:

rentonthurston27 (Mar 02, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I understand ur feelings, I've been stabbed in the back, by so called "friends," more times than I care ta count. But it's all worth it ta hang in there and find those few rare gems that one can call a "true friend." They're hard ta find, but oh so precious when u do. The same can b said 'bout relationships, all that is required is a little patience. It's tough, but worth it in the end. Jus' don' give in ta hatred or sorrow, it's ok ta sad or lonely; jus' try not ta drown in them. Although the seas may get rough, hang in there and don' give up the ship. If u don' give up the ship, u'll soon make it ta port and it'll all b worth it.
    only thing is these two where the ones that help me get through life the most. the friend that may have betrayed me is my oldest friend and can be funny at times other than when he acts like a womanizer like miroku in inyasha. and then just the beuty of my ex just sweeps me away. now my other friends I don't talk to much and if I do its mainly about games and that doesnt always intrest me. at the moment I was thinking that these were my two best friends. now i dont know what to do. if my guese is true that is.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rentonthurston27 View Post
    only thing is these two where the ones that help me get through life the most. the friend that may have betrayed me is my oldest friend and can be funny at times other than when he acts like a womanizer like miroku in inyasha. and then just the beuty of my ex just sweeps me away. now my other friends I don't talk to much and if I do its mainly about games and that doesnt always intrest me. at the moment I was thinking that these were my two best friends. now i dont know what to do. if my guese is true that is.
    It's a tough thing ta deal wit, but if ur friend is truly ur friend he'll take ur feelings inta account and the fact that u've jus' broken up wit ur girlfriend (pardon me if my assumption is incorrect). Lettin' go is also tough, it feels like some1 drivin' a dagger inta ur chest and is twistin' it. But if u hang tough, u'll pull through. My brother used ta go after the girls I liked, he'd find out that I liked a particular girl and he would dog her 'til she went out wit him. My brother doesn' do that anymore, but he still hasn' lost his competitive streak. Yet it used ta hurt me very deeply when he used ta do that, now he competes 'bout other things. When he heard that my sis was engaged, he had ta get married. He had ta b the first one ta move out, the first one ta get a job, the first one ta own a car, etc. However, it wasn' 'til recently he figured out that his competitive streak wasn' bringin' him happiness. My point is that things have a funny way of workin' out, jus' hang in there; u'll c. It may not end exactly the way u want it, but it may jus' turn out better.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah lonliness... Were it only a figment of my imagination, I wouldn't be so damn afraid of it...

Dying alone has to be one of my biggest fears. I get lonley pretty easy sometimes, so that makes the fear of dying alone even BIGGER. >_<

It's hard to deal with lonliness sometimes, but we all have to face it eventually. How do I deal? I draw... A LOT! I write, I read, play video games, try to make new friends and try to keep my mind on other things; such as my job, my son and my family. Though I hate being alone, it's hard for me to not be a hermit sometimes. I often find myself hiding out in my room on the PC or my X-Box or I just go out on random walks alone. Sometimes, I think I'm a bad friend because I don't really like talking on the phone that much and my friends all ask, "Why don't you call?"

I only have a handful of friends. Most of them, I've had since high school. The rest I count as family. They help me battle lonliness. If they don't hear from me after like, two days, they'll call me and ask where I've been, what I've been up to... blah, blah, blah. I'm glad I've got friends like that. But even when they're around, it's hard to not feel alone sometimes. I guess it's just because I often find myself seeking companionship. I'm a romantic at heart, so I need to feel special, validated, loved and I often feel the need to make someone feel the same way too. So, breakups are always a pain for me. But my art and video games are like kick-ass pain killers! All I gotta do is just make my mind blank for about a month or three and I'll be fine again.

OOOHHH!!!! Backstabbing friends!!! Anybody who gets close to a person, becomes their "best friend" and turns around and stabs them in the back--be it by goin' out with that friend's loved one or simply stealing from them--should be shot in the foot, have a safe full of lead fall on them and go straight to hell!!! Do not pass go, do not collect $200, just go straight to hell!!!

I've been there several times and the most recent was the WORST! I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy!! My so called "best friend" took something very precious from me and I haven't been quite the same since...
    The messed up part is that HE KNEW how I felt, HE KNEW what he was doin' was wrong; but he continued on anyway! Now, he's tryin' to act like I'm all buddy-buddy with him and sh*t. Whatever, man... I hope he chokes on a pizza roll and dies from a heart attack while someone tries to save him...

It's a tough thing ta deal wit, but if ur friend is truly ur friend he'll take ur feelings inta account and the fact that u've jus' broken up wit ur girlfriend
    Psshh!!! No he won't!!! Good luck with that problem, pal. I've been in the SAME BOAT and I promise you, things won't end the way you want them to.

Get your anti-depressants ready, because "best friends" are over-rated.

(Sorry to sound mean, that's just my own opinion from personal experience. Call me a douche, I call it truth.)

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

*Sings to "Killing Loneliness" by HIM*

Oh yeah, I surely know what it means to be lonely, looking at the fact that my foolish heart chose a guy who lives half the world away.
    I can't really say that I've found a way to deal with the loneliness yet, I still sometimes get very depressed and completely break down, but it could be worse ^^

I just bury myself with work and other stuff- different thoughts- so that I wouldn't keep thinking about how lonely and sad and pathetic I am, considering weather the pain is worth it and other ridiculous stuff like that.
    Music, movies, books (not about sad love though :P) help... There are many little things- just don't think too much about your situation ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    *Sings to "Killing Loneliness" by HIM*

Oh yeah, I surely know what it means to be lonely, looking at the fact that my foolish heart chose a guy who lives half the world away.
    I can't really say that I've found a way to deal with the loneliness yet, I still sometimes get very depressed and completely break down, but it could be worse ^^

I just bury myself with work and other stuff- different thoughts- so that I wouldn't keep thinking about how lonely and sad and pathetic I am, considering weather the pain is worth it and other ridiculous stuff like that.
    Music, movies, books (not about sad love though :P) help... There are many little things- just don't think too much about your situation ^^
    Yeah that is one thing I usually do to try and ignore my feelings for awhile. Another thing that helps me deal with my loneliness some, that I have come to realize, is music. I have always had a huge passion for music and poetry and both help me keep my emotions under control somewhat. But like you said, sometimes nothing helps and I just can't help but completely let my walls down and just cry.
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Thanks

ya I think so to. it can be incredablly hard to be by yourself. even if you have been like this all your life or even most of it like me. even my friends seemed distant. I must have a duel personality or something thats the only way I can explain it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast