View Poll Results: do you belive"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

47 94.00%
  • no

3 6.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Banned ABC Crazy Champion flaminghate may be famous one day flaminghate may be famous one day
    Thanks

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

yes or no?you choose
    I belive this because no matter who you love you'll always love that one person even if that person is beautiful or not
    Last edited by flaminghate; Feb 16, 2007 at 07:21 AM.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

I believe... You are stating two extremes without knowing it. I thought this thread was about beauty? not love? Love and beauty can be different things. Clarify your meaning please with more explanation.

Because I can take this thread two ways. 0r about true love or about beauty.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Yes! I believe it. e.g you draw something that YOU think is beautiful but sometimes others will consider it as crap/ YOU think you're handsome / beautiful but you're not(no offence) / YOU think someone is beatiful but others don't / OTHERS think someone is handsome/beautiful but when you saw them, you'd go ?!?! what the?!. . . MORE OR LESS LIKE THAT (and anyone know how can I edit my sig? this one's annoying. . .)

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that beuty is in the eye of the beholder because not everyone thinks the same thing is beutifull. Just like what alex1_phang3 said you can draw something and not everyone will like it. It all depends on what you belive.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but others dont but i dont mind if they dont its up to them but i think it is ^__^

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

i do think beauty is in the eye of the beholder, why every one like different things one person my like some one but the other person my think that thing my be ugly,it just like one persons trash is a another person treasure.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

People will always have different ways of thinking. I mean that's the cool thing about humans, you don't wan't everyone thinking the same........ Right?

So yes I concurr that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that yoy shouldn't care what others think, and that there will always be someone out there who likes you for you.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    I believe... You are stating two extremes without knowing it. I thought this thread was about beauty? not love? Love and beauty can be different things. Clarify your meaning please with more explanation.

Because I can take this thread two ways. 0r about true love or about beauty.
    Yes she/he needs to clarify. If there is no central theme to this thread im going to close it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast