+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: behind your back

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just stop talkin to them. that simple.

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ^^ lol ya kind of what I do just don't be their friends any more ignore em and just live on and make new friends

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks
    personally i wouldn't really be bothered with it, honestly if they are talking behind my back about stuff i really don't want them talking about or saying bad stuff about me well... i really couldn't give a hoot. i know i'm not perfect, and well neither are they, so if they are bagging the S&*t out of my well i would feel kinda happy cause to me, i think they are a little jealous lol.

but if they said something that just isn't right and lie about me, then yea i would really get cut at them and ask y on earth did they do it and then say "well that it, hope it was worth it" and just leave and never talk to them again.

Newbie Avenara may be famous one day Avenara may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Honestly, I can't trust someone who sits and goes off about me and doesn't at least TELL me. I can't even fix what's upsetting them if I haven't been made aware. What kind of friendship is it if people don't feel comfortable talking about the things that matter with you?

On the other hand, if they are least told me before or after they started talking behind my back then that's different. They have every right to express their feelings as long as they aren't just going off for the hell of it.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I here that one of my friends is talking about me behind my back I usually try and find out what it was about, if it's nothing negative then I don't really care but if it is I'll confront them about it. I can't stand two faced people, I use to be friends with this girl Aryanna but I noticed she liked to talk behind her friends backs allot to me and so I just stopped being her friend. When she asked why I wasn't hanging out with her anymore I simply told her that she was "two faced" and that she was probably talking behind my back too, which I later found out she was.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    if they talk behind mt back about lies then i would forget about them. lies are lies. they can be avoided. and if its the truth and its bad then id make sure they never saw me again.
    either way they would not be my friend for long

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Newbie ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would not be their freinds because if they do there not your freind at all

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    at first i'd feel stupid to believe he/she was my friend.
    maybe get angry at them if they keep doing so.
    lastly, feel sad cause i lost a 'friend' or probably crying at my stupidness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast