+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: behind your back

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: behind your back

I was backstabbed many times before, but i just talk to that person if i'm ready to speak to him/her. that's the way life goes, i suppose.

Some People would ignore those people who backstabbed them.
    This is a better option than planning for a revenge or something.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

hmm very good question, i would do something about that if they ever talk about me behind their back, and if they ever try that again, i would just tell them to back off or you better knock it off or something i would say it, but its a violent thing
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, revenge is not always the way to solve problems... You can come in peace if you want to...

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

you meant action, action is not the key to get somebody to stop talking behind your back while your buying a double-cheese burger in Mcdonalds
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, your to far from the topic...

Thanks

i know give me a moment to readjust that post, things happen when someone is talking behind your back and lose friendships

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

it hurts but i get over pretty quick. i just think that ppl that do things like that to hurt others really must not feel too good about themselves or they would be doing something better with their time.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i am a very paranoid person and it gets really annoying when i find out people are talking about me behind my back because it proves me right sometimes and its freaky!

when people do talk behind my back it just sets me off and i have to know what they are saying about me because i don't like if someone doesn't like but they are just not telling me why. I need to know if why someone doesn't like me so i know what is bad about my self. Then i can realise what i am doing wrong and perhaps change the way i deal with things in the future.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast