+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: being branded

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

being branded

ok i wanted to know why people always put u into a group

like in school

goths
    preps

ect!!

way do they brand u

like if your high class your a snob and if lo class your a poor basterd and i dont care ect

me i have being asked what am i im a mix no one i mean on one can ever brand me i like all trypes of music
    but people think im high class though but im really not though i wouldnt say i am ....

what about you anyways what do u think

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: being branded

simple...it's just for the sake of profiling an individual.
    for what i've seen and also experienced personally, "branding" doesn't really matter since it's just words.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    ok i wanted to know why people always put u into a group
    like in school
    goths
    preps
    ect!!
    way do they brand u
    like if your high class your a snob and if lo class your a poor basterd and i dont care ect
    me i have being asked what am i im a mix no one i mean on one can ever brand me i like all trypes of music
    but people think im high class though but im really not though i wouldnt say i am ....
    what about you anyways what do u think
    People put others into groups so that they know where they stand socially. It's also one of the reasons why people join clubs. One person can belong to several groups at once.

I was the cool nerd who was a bit off but along well with everybody. (I was many more things, but that's about the general consensus.)

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

profiling. and its called a clique, not "branded". id say more but i cant really make out what youre saying in the "bastard" part.

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its wrong that they brand people its like we are all a pack of vegetables or something lol no but seriously i think that people like that always have a reason behind why they do that i think personally that they are afraid of becoming that type of person or maybe they already are and they are trying to hide the fact that they are, remember no one can define normal its just a matter of opinion

thank you equinn

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Well am a mix, and I just do everything that can get me to work, but am not branded as any of the things like goth, gangbanger, or anything, just a simple guy looking for a place to settle down. but I think other's being branded is soemthing to know one of another.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I seem to be lugged into many categories. Freak. Goth. Skater. Nerd. Name it, I've been labeled. And there isn't just one word to "label" me into...
    I identify with goth more, but I don't like to label myself that. I'm just... ME!

People need to label others as well as themselves to feel better about who they are. They need a group of people to identify with, people who understand them and will be more accepting.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    People need to label others as well as themselves to feel better about who they are. They need a group of people to identify with, people who understand them and will be more accepting.
    I couldn't agree more. My friends and I made "The Nerd Herd" an elite band of intellectuals whom everyone liked and respected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast