+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: being branded

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: being branded

Cliques are a bunch of individuals that share some of the same interest... I really couldn't tell u which 1 I belonged to... I hung with so called thugs, preps. / fraternity, nerds, cheerleaders, athletes, and so on... Basically I spent time with all of them cause I could relate in some way with them... U can also say that I was trying to find myself a bit, but I always knew who I was inside to begin with... I love life & I see the best in ppl... All the groups had their faults; they also had their goodness... We in all as ppl want to feel accepted, but at what cost..? The groups was different, but yet the same... They (loved, cried, partied, studied, got picked on by other groups...) some more than others, but they still did the same... Some was trying to find their way, but yet was lost... Who in here wasn't that way at some point in time, if not they will be, if they say they never will be then their life is already an illusion... All I am saying is know who u are & don't hate cause some1 is different from what u are use to.... Cause if every1 was like u; u will hate them even more....

"Love life; Live 4 Peace!!!... Anything else we already "damned" ourselves..."

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with the point Inuruto brought up.
    If everyone were all just alike, we would hate it!

I know I do.

I tend to relate more to the goth side of things... And I like being around a few people who are into the same things I am. But when whole lot of goth kids come around, I get annoyed! I can't stand other goths. I'm never "dark and brooding" enough! *sigh*

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think being *branded* is something that makes things
    more acceptable in school or where ever it maybe in fact
    the same thing happens in the work place an example would
    be people who work on computers 24/7 are called geeks , nerds
    or something tech related because that's what they do so its not
    so much that there doing it to single you out its a way to understand what
    you do better.

or even to relate you to something so they want be so confused
    with something only people of a certain talent or life style does.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

See, I think this is due to being felt as if you want to belong somewhere, and on the negative part of it - to make you feel important. I was branded a "nerd", "geek" and that kind of thing but my thoughts in regards to that were actually positive.

Geeks aren't stupid, neither are nerds so you can't be called stupid since it would be a lie. Ok, so maybe the interests of nerdy and geeky people are a little over exasterbated (sp) and even I get weirded out by the full-on nerdy ones but its something they're comfortable in.

Its really sad that people have to brand others just to make themselves feel higher on the mythical totem pole.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

people divide themselves into groups i think to relate to eachother, because they believe that people with different interests cant get along. i am the only white guy in my highskool (i think) that listens to rap, and it doesnt suck. i have millions of friends. people need to realize that its not bad to make ur groups of people that can relate to eachother, but also that ur all normal people, with different things to em.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

「(゚ペ) ....

I've have been knock into Prep/Nerd

Because my my big brothers influence no less`

One I hang in the computer lab and get extra credits, second who my friends are.

I think brands are just made, just like naything else that has to do with humans psychology. To understand something (&&) Which you can't. ^^;
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4