Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: or being forgotten

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

or being forgotten

What do you fear most being forgotn or dieing
    I want to know what yuo think me be forgottin is what I fear the most
    how bout you

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie Banana&Apple may be famous one day Banana&Apple may be famous one day Banana&Apple's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: or being forgotten

id fear both, i cant really pick just 1 cuz its kinda hard 2 pick
    o, and r u new? do u want 2 b my friend?

Newbie DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio's Avatar
    Thanks

i like this topic, it fits me very well right now. however i think you shouldn't narow it this much. i, truthfully and honestly, do not fear death. the thing i fear most is my own instability and my reliability to stick with one idea until death.

My mental instability is derived from my emotional instability.
    My emotional instability is derived from my fear of love
    My fear fear of love is a product of and a key factor in my mental instability
    and so on and so on. until you reach the bottom again and you see that my fear of fearing anything is trully the worst thing i fear.
    My worst fear is the fear i breed when i think about my own desicions to defend myself using the earthly gift i love most as a body shield. therefor by watching my fear of the fear that i will be intentionally forgotten i am watching what i am afraid may slip away from me
    This may sound confusing but all i'm trying to say is that i am more afraid of the consequnces of my actions than i am of anything else

And this is why i said that i think that things like this shouldn't be so concentrated

Newbie Banana&Apple may be famous one day Banana&Apple may be famous one day Banana&Apple's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DHS-Alberio
    i like this topic, it fits me very well right now. however i think you shouldn't narow it this much. i, truthfully and honestly, do not fear death. the thing i fear most is my own instability and my reliability to stick with one idea until death.

My mental instability is derived from my emotional instability.
    My emotional instability is derived from my fear of love
    My fear fear of love is a product of and a key factor in my mental instability
    and so on and so on. until you reach the bottom again and you see that my fear of fearing anything is trully the worst thing i fear.
    My worst fear is the fear i breed when i think about my own desicions to defend myself using the earthly gift i love most as a body shield. therefor by watching my fear of the fear that i will be intentionally forgotten i am watching what i am afraid may slip away from me
    This may sound confusing but all i'm trying to say is that i am more afraid of the consequnces of my actions than i am of anything else

And this is why i said that i think that things like this shouldn't be so concentrated

some of the words u used i dont even no, that tells me that u r a very smart person^^

some of the words u used i dont even no, that tells me that u r a very smart person^^
    Last edited by Banana&Apple; Apr 24, 2006 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

That's interesting, but maybe toooooo dramatic. lol!
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    I think you're right, B&A. DHS-A is a smart person... Hard to know the truth, be maybe I'll keep on playing with life(I guess) lol!
    Last edited by Adarrah; Apr 24, 2006 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

a quote says to be forgotten is worst than death
    but i think your pretty much like dead when your forgotten

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah what yall say is realy true
    I jsut want at least one person to remember me.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Death is worse. Even if you're forgotten there's always a chance that you'll be remembered by someone, somewhere. If you're dead you're dead, there's really nothing more to add to that...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast