Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

Is being gay or bisexual a bad thing? Cuz with the people im usually around besides my friends gay seems to be a bad thing im not gay or bi but i support gay couples and i dont why its such a bad thing.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

No, of course it's not a bad thing. People shouldn't discriminate against someone just because they're bi or gay...I see at my school two people that are good friends, then one person finds out the other is gay, and they aren't friends anymore. Shoot, I have a gay friend, and he's like, the best guy I know! So, of course it isn't wrong at all! And even though I'm a cristian and the bible says its wrong, it also says that instead of being mean to them, you try to help them. And that's what I'm trying to do with my friend...
    Last edited by Akura13; Jan 27, 2008 at 05:29 PM.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Whether it's bad or good depends on which way you look at it.
    What we do know is that homosexuals have been around since the beginning and that even some animals are 'attracted' to their own sex. So it's nothing new or weird.

You could say that a homosexual relationship is not productive (doesn't create offspring). This way you can consider it bad.

If you are a Christian then yes, it is bad. The bible condemns it.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I, personally, have absolutely no problem with homosexuals
    But I hate how society...especially school society....treats them.......
    I think it is when people are in high school...it is the worst....and that is where they recieve their worst judgment......
    I remember having two friends that were lesbians and when they told me...I had no problem with that..but once my other friends found out..they broke away from out group and just started making fun of them.....and discriminating.......sum it all up..making their lives as miserable as hell.....and I absolutely see no point in that.....and it made me so mad and angry.....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

My policy as far as this is concerned is I have no problem with homosexuals or bisexuals but if you're going to try and shove it in my face I'm not cool with that either... What I mean to say is that I discriminate according to personality. There's a huge difference between a guy who's gay and has a boyfriend and they makeout and whatever... I'm cool with that I don't have to look. It's when people are I AM GAY!!! YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT! those people are looking for attention and really piss me off becuse they make it their business to ruin my day and try to force me to do something and well I'm a stubborn ass and I'll act like one the second a person tries to force feed me their B/S.
    So do I have a problem with gays no flamers not unless they try to make me act how they want. I mean seriously one of my best friends is gay with another one of my friends and I'm totally cool with it because they're honest with people and don't go parading around trying to proove to everyone that they are different.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate it how ppl treat gays/bi's like different species... But NO it's not a bad thing!!! I'm bi,, all it is, is a matter of preference. I'm bi and I've never thought it was a bad thing to be bi, let alone gay/lez. And if anyone thinks otherwise i could care less~ ^.^

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion, no.

When it comes to homosexuality, I don’t think they can help it. I think it may be due to genetics or to the brain. Now, I’m not sure about bisexual. But whatever is someone’s sexual preference is their business not mine. As long as they don’t tell me the details of their sex lives or something then I am fine.

Newbie O Castatis Lilium is off to a good start O Castatis Lilium's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really think gay/bi people have much of a choice. I think you are that way from birth.
    I think people are "afraid" of it simply because they don't understand it. There is also a stigma attached to gay people. They are all perceived as being too open about their sexuality, but really, most of them tend to hide it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast