Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    It is what that person chooses. i wont not talk to them because of it.
    Your friends chose to be gay? You mean one day they decided that they were going to hit or fall in love with people of the same sex? I wish I could change my sexual orientation like that.

As far as I know, it's a homosexual's choice of who to be with, and how to appear in society... Every bi and gay person I've known have liked the other sex for as long as they've started liking people, and as hard as a few of them try to change things, they just can't find themselves attracted to people of the opposite sex.

Perhaps your friends are the anomalies; the odd ones out. But I think being able to "switch" and "choose" is very unlikely...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    Your friends chose to be gay? You mean one day they decided that they were going to hit or fall in love with people of the same sex? I wish I could change my sexual orientation like that.
    This is because some religious ppl believe God wouldn't make people that way, and everyone is born strait. Its society & the environment that turn them.

Newbie UncleMilo is off to a good start UncleMilo's Avatar
    Thanks

As a straight guy, let me say this...

NOPE.

Any other questions?

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    This is because some religious ppl believe God wouldn't make people that way, and everyone is born strait. Its society & the environment that turn them.
    god also gave the human race the power of choice and it dosnt say homosexuality is right or wrong it just gives a strong impresion that being srteat is the good thing and being homosexual is not right
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

haha lol i no how u feel there ochi gate. i have a couple bi girls in my grade and they sumtimes come up and grab my ass so i no exactly how u feel i like hanging around them but not being involved with their lesbian attractions

Newbie Truth may be famous one day Truth may be famous one day Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Nah homie! Being gay isn't bad. Some of the greatest people in history were gay. And a surprising number of them are actors that I just happened to like. I mean, sure there my favorite actors, and just about ALL of them turned out to be gay...but no, not that doesn't make me gay.....but anyway, back to the topic. No, homosexuality is not bad.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth For This Useful Post:

Lilium (Feb 13, 2008)

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Nah homie! Being gay isn't bad. Some of the greatest people in history were gay. And a surprising number of them are actors that I just happened to like. I mean, sure there my favorite actors, and just about ALL of them turned out to be gay...but no, not that doesn't make me gay.....but anyway, back to the topic. No, homosexuality is not bad.
    Thank you for proving my point being gay or bi isn't a bad thing it can actualy be fun because if you put it this way you have more to chose from in the picking pile
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

i myself have many bi and gay friends, but i am not gay nor bi...i believe that you should be whatever you like, and shouldn't care what others think, so no i don't think being gay or bi is wrong or bad..>>

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aiora For This Useful Post:

Lilium (Feb 13, 2008)

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast