Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

personally I am not on agreenment with homosexuality in general... but I have no problem being friend with a gay person... actually I have a couple gay friends... and they are very very good friends ^_^.I don't agree with their actions nor beliefs but that doesn't make them my enemies. We have just different views about some stuff. But I can live with that ^_^.

People shoud take out the stigma they have for gay people as if they were aliens or something... that really gets on my nerves...
    But in general... I think is not a good thing... but it is a free choice... I am no one to impose my beliefs or to push them away.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

No.

The end.

(Damn limited amount of words...this is filler please ignore).

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i see no problem with gay ,bi'slesbians,square pods, or cirlce dopes
    which i made up by the way to prove i dont care either way but at the same
    time there are those who provoke that hostility that makes it seem
    like gay or what ever is better and there proud of it those typ
    are really anoying and i dont like those typ.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, so I know I'm Christian and I believe that homosexuality IS wrong in the sight of God, but I can't very well go around telling everyone who isn't heterosexual that they're goddamn sinners and that they're in the wrong and they're going to hell, because (and sorry for bringing religion into the picture) no sin is greater than the other, and who's to say straight people don't do bad things?

Soooooooooooo... yeah. It's "wrong" in a religious context (in SOME religions), but it's no excuse for me to condemn anyone. Besides, I think I might be pansexual myself, so technically I'm not exactly straight, and I'm in the black area too. >_>

Newbie xXxBloodlustxXx is off to a good start xXxBloodlustxXx's Avatar
    Thanks

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or bi. I'm bi, and so are a few of my friends. So what if we love someone of the same gender? Love is love, and if we're to be hated for giving love, then what's to be said about straight couples?

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh my, you're attracted to people with the same reproductive organs and secondary sex characteristics! Oh, what shall we ever do with this... miscreant? Shall we vandalize his property or simply make him turn to poverty by not accepting him as our employee?

I really don't see anything bad in being like that except maybe the lack of ability to produce offspring.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to abby724 For This Useful Post:

WhiteWave14 (Jan 27, 2008)

Newbie WhiteWave14 is off to a good start WhiteWave14's Avatar
    Under your BED! OMNOMNOM *eats your toes*
    Thanks

Not in my opinion. I think it's so stupid that people just get up in your face when you say that you are okay with it or are Bi or Gay.

Just because you can't have babies, doesn't mean that it's wrong. I'm catholic and I've heard many things that it is wrong. But my grandmother always told my mother "Love is genderless and if you love someone that is of the same gender, then go for it, as long as you are happy."

So no. Not in my opinion. It isn't wrong.
    Live for Today, Wait for Tomorrow,
    and think about Yesterday.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

What is the big deal being gay or bi. What is the worst thing that could happen if your gay or bi. In my opinion as long as you have someone in your life your fine, so what is the big deal. would you rather live alone?
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast