Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

As many before me, I also think that being gay or bisexual is nothing bad as long as the humanity can still produce some ofspring and survive. And as long as those people don't bug other people.

For example, I have nothing against gay parades or how you call em as long as it's just as a possibility for gay people to meet each other, but sometimes, especially in Latvia, it seems to me like they're just trying to show off. I mean why is that needed? I don't go out in streets to brag about the fact that I am heterosexual, why should they brag about being homosexual? They just bring more attention to them and therefore- cause hate.

I have a very good bisexual friend and her liking girls didn't bug me at all!!! I mean we slept in the same bed!!! (it was a trip to Africa and, because of a computer problem or something, three girls got a room with only two beds ) She's a wonderful person and her orientation doesn't change a thing in her!!!

You just have to know the borders I guess.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I don' have a problem wit bis or gays, heck in collage I had many friends that were, I jus' have a problem wit pushy ppl. I don' mind ur lifestyle and feel that u have the right ta whatever lifestyle u want, so long as it doesn' harm others or u don' try ta push it unta me.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I really dont care if some one is gay or bi, and I am of faith. I know in almost all religouse sects condemn homosexuality but I dont agree or disagree. It really doesnt matter. I consider it as a genetic and chemical phinominon that just sorta happens and you cant be mad at some one for being born like this or any other way. Its apart of them and its who they are. To go out and make fun of them or break away from them because they are gay or bi is just plain stupid and ignorant. The way I see it as long as you are in a relationship because you truly and I mean truly love the other person regardless if you are gay or bi then I say more power to you. Just make sure its not for lustful reasons and this goes for straights, gays, and bis.

Newbie Hazardous is off to a good start Hazardous's Avatar
    Thanks

Being gay or bisexual is not a bad thing, and there is nothing wrong with it.
    Is people's choice to being gay or bisexual, and I respect their choices.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hazardous View Post
    Is people's choice to being gay or bisexual, and I respect their choices.
    I oppose to that statement... For the longest time, I battled the attraction to peers of the same gender until I inadvertently discovered my mother would not be opposed to me being bisexual. And there was never a time when I thought, "Hmmm... Maybe I should try being bisexual. It could be fun." I like what I like, and I can't do a thing about it. :grin:
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

If anyone here remebers the thread from a couple of month ago like this then I probably don't have to say anything, but I'm good at ticking people of so lets get started. First of all from my personal belief even before I entered the church I thought it was wrong. Second from a biblical standpoint its wrong. Thirdly I only confront someone who it male and is gay. Why might you ask? Well I've found that I can leave the gay chicks for my girlfriend to take care of. Shes just as bullheaded about this as me. I'm completly biased against gays and can't stand them. If I went to college and had to room with a gay guy then I'd either demand a room switch, or I'd make his life a living hell every day. I'm not saying what I'm doing is nessasarily right, but I can't help it. I have a fireiy passion that consumes my soul and burns with the heat of a thousand suns for the hatred of gays.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I don' have a problem wit bis or gays, heck in collage I had many friends that were, I jus' have a problem wit pushy ppl. I don' mind ur lifestyle and feel that u have the right ta whatever lifestyle u want, so long as it doesn' harm others or u don' try ta push it unta me.
    yeah, when you walk into a mall and a guy grabs your ass, you feel akward

i dont mind them, and leave them to their own buissiness. however, i dont want to be involved.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by millionbubbles View Post
    No.

The end.

(Damn limited amount of words...this is filler please ignore).
    From a reliable source I have found out that starting your message with "grumble grumble grumble" solves that problem.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast