Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    If anyone here remebers the thread from a couple of month ago like this then I probably don't have to say anything, but I'm good at ticking people of so lets get started. First of all from my personal belief even before I entered the church I thought it was wrong. Second from a biblical standpoint its wrong. Thirdly I only confront someone who it male and is gay. Why might you ask? Well I've found that I can leave the gay chicks for my girlfriend to take care of. Shes just as bullheaded about this as me. I'm completly biased against gays and can't stand them. If I went to college and had to room with a gay guy then I'd either demand a room switch, or I'd make his life a living hell every day. I'm not saying what I'm doing is nessasarily right, but I can't help it. I have a fireiy passion that consumes my soul and burns with the heat of a thousand suns for the hatred of gays.
    I think I remember your posts... I'm really curious, what exactly about homosexuality upsets you that much? Aside from the fact it's coming from a holy text that says you're allowed to keep female virgin prisoners of war for yourself...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

well being gay or bi isnt a bad thing my sister is a lesbian and most people are ok with that if you put it this way being bi you get more oppertuity at being happy because you dont limit your self to just men or women.
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilium View Post
    well being gay or bi isnt a bad thing my sister is a lesbian and most people are ok with that if you put it this way being bi you get more oppertuity at being happy because you dont limit your self to just men or women.
    I can see where you are comming from but you will still need to find some one willing to be in that kind of relationship. And that is simply because their partner will be twice as much on their gurd because that means they will have to watch out from people of both genders.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

How would it be a bad thing? Gyas Are gays bi's are bi's people are people we are all equal and choose to live whichever way we please, It's not nessesary to say you are better than a person or to say thay are wrong, People sometimes belive im wrong but i belive im right and other ways round...So i don't understand why people disliek them... Because many people do..

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Why should it be wrong? Gay couples operate just like any other couple outside the bed sheets, so why discriminate? I know TONS of homosexuals and they're some of the coolest people I know!

The way I see it, they should have just as much of a right to be together as any heterosexual couple. The whole deal about gay marriage is pretty stupid in my opinion. To quote Robert Freeman (Grandad; The Boondocks), "I believe ALL marriage is wrong!" LOL. If they wanna suffer, let them. It's not like their marriage will be any better or worse than a heterosexual marriage and even those marriages don't last long these days.

Just because someone is attracted to the same gender, that doesn't mean they're not human. They have feelings and bleed just like us. Let them live. Who cares what they do or who they like?

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't think gay ar bi is a bad thing... its what you want to be... why to stop you.... as long as you happy... a gay or bi ppl is not crazy or what.... they just different from the others.. most other ppl can't accept them because they are taught that gay or bi is not a normal person... who says that? i've heard that too before... i have a friend who is gay... he's a nice person, but all he like is the same gender... however, he dnt hurt any others... minding his own business... so, being a gay or bi is not a bad thing...
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Enough sexuality threads >_< argh!

I'm still not sure what the fuss is about.

The bottom line: if they aren't sleeping with you, their sex life is none of your damn business. Religiousity, morality, aesthetics and activism aside: WHO THE HELL CARES?!

It's not like your sex life greatly affects your personality, your intelligence, your life experiences or your soul.

Nuns sleep with God. Yay.
    Akibakei nerds sleep with hugging pillows with anime girls in polkadotted panties on them. Yay.
    Lonely old ladies sleep with their cats. Yay.

Who cares?

Sexual activity counts for an average of like 1 hour per week when you stretch it out over an entire lifetime. That's not even 1&#37; of what makes a person who they are O_O; Some people never have sex AT ALL. And that's cool-- I don't care

Why do constantly feel the need to legislate/moralize/put down or celebrate things that belong in bedrooms between two (ocaisionally three or four... or seventeen...) people?

If someone doesn't want to hear about it: don't shove it down their throats.
    Conversely: if you have enough hatred for people you've never met on account of what they choose to do with the free will that has been given to them, without hurting anyone at all in the process: you're an officious, hateful little ***hole.

The end

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tsurara For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Jan 29, 2008)

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I can see where you are coming from but you will still need to find some one willing to be in that kind of relationship. And that is simply because their partner will be twice as much on their guard because that means they will have to watch out from people of both genders.
    so thel be a littler harder to get than usual but its still ok in my eyes i see people for who they are not what they are il like you weather strate ,homosexual,or bi
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast