Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandy View Post
    Well i don't really know any gay ppl and I don't think it's right,..but it doesn't matter to me how ppl choose to live their life..Being gay is how some ppl live and others choose to be a drunkard..but that doesn't make it either one of them right..
    But i do suppose if two ppl love each other...then what the heck..I'm not really supportin to be gay..
    now being bi,,that's just wrong..u can't make up ur mind of what u like? O.o
    Woah... First of all, that's not how bisexuality works. I don't go, "Hmmm, since I don't know whether I like men or women better, I'll just take both!" No. Absolutely. No. And homosexuals don't go, "Eh, women are boring. So from now on, I'll date only guys!" And I doubt no one sane would ever think, "I'm gonna be gay and see how it works out. If it doesn't I guess I'll just have to go back to being straight again. or maybe bi... Yeah, bi sounds fun." Really, the only way someone can choose whether to be straight or homosexual, is choosing to have your gender reassigned.

It's vexing how homsexuals, bisexuals, and transgendered people sometimes seem to be referred to almost as an entirely different, depraved, species... Like they're not human; they're just perverts how either act abnormally manly, abnormally femininely, or just abnormally perverted. Vexing, so very vexing indeed...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm . . . nope it ain't! It's better to experiment anyways. ^_^
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmmm call me old fashioned... but yes i think it's a bad thing...

To me, being a muslim, things like this.. Homosexual or Bisexual, to us muslims they are fighting against the nature, humans and everything are made as pairs... tell me.. have you seen a gay animal? Any gay animal in the wild? We, muslims, consider this act or behavioural or "way of life" as something way worse than that of an animal... im sorry if i offended any of you here but it's just what we as muslim believe.

It is wrong thing to do such a thing to us... sinful indeed.

Then again,.. it's your way of living and i wont judge you by your sex preference... If i have a gay friend, i will treat him or her like i do to my other friends... ^^ im just following my way of living... and please dont tell anything to me about things you guys do to me

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    no i dont think it is but what i do think is wrong
    is to say your gay just so girlswill hang out
    with you more and then they kiss them like they
    didnt know that was going to happen.

it happend toa friend of mine and he broke
    up with her over the guy pretending to be gay
    and kissing her i cant stand people who
    play at being something there not .

being gay, bi , lesbian or what ever is jsut fine
    with me but its those peoplewho fake itor
    even the actual gays who provoke people
    just becuase its there *right* to gets me steamed
    becuase it gives the others gays and bi's a bad rep.
    Thank YOU! omg it's the worst when girls say "oh i'm bi~" but all they do is kiss other girls to get the guys attention misleading rEaL bi's and Lez. it's so annoying. I know some pplz who say they are bi just to get teh attention, and in my head i'm like "you are SOOOO NOT bi" makes me angry >_<

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    tell me.. have you seen a gay animal? Any gay animal in the wild?
    YouTube - Homosexuality in Animals

I'm pretty sure you lose this one

Nature would seem to be on us queers' side... except the dolphins... they're in a realm of kinkiness all to themselves O_o;

If ANYONE'S going to hell... it's the dolphins.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    YouTube - Homosexuality in Animals

I'm pretty sure you lose this one

Nature would seem to be on us queers' side... except the dolphins... they're in a realm of kinkiness all to themselves O_o;

If ANYONE'S going to hell... it's the dolphins.

Ouch... damn right i am god.. thats down right disgusting.. o.O but most of it seems more like playing around rather than the first one... O.o yuck... disgusting... why did i opened that url in the first place.. god,... tsurara~! :sick:

Yup.. O.O scary... *shivers*

Ehhh i still think that we are made pairs... ^^ You can't impregnate another of the same sex,... imagine if everyone is gay... there goes homo sapiens.. and as well as animal kingdom.. o.O but i don't know about Bi's... Bi girls are cool

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

It really is a genetic flaw of chemical imbalaces in the body that effects the mind of a person and or animal for that matter. There is really nothing you can do about it.
    I dont care if some one is gay. I still think the act of same sex to be very disturbing, but that doesnt mean I hate them for it. Its not somthing you can treat with medicen, its not like they can pass on a gay gean to a child. Even if say for the sake of the conversation that all of the gays and bi's in the world were gone, some one out there will have a child whos body chemistry functions differently and will be gay or bi. I truly believe it to be a genetic flaw and there is nothing you can or any one else can do about it.
    Now I agree with RayMe. I am a person of faith. Not of Muslim faith but Cathlic. But im not talking about this on a religous level, I am talking about this on a naturle level. Nature intended all the species on Earth to be pairs. Male, and Female. But of cores strange genetic abnormalitys will pop up. Its not what nature intended even though it does happen, but that doesnt mean you or I should discriminate either because they are still a fellow Human and should still be treated as a Human.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

RayMe (Feb 01, 2008)

Newbie dark angel is off to a good start dark angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i dnt think bing bi or gay is a bad thing at all.... i think that it is just wat ppl like and we all cant b the same.... thats how god wanted us.... and if god wanted us all the same then he would have made us the same... but he didnt witch means we rnt going 2 b the same.... ppl r just stuck in the old days when they all thought if ur gay or bi ur going to hell... but truth is god just wants us to be r selfs... and if we rnt r selfs then we r just hidding from the world and thats not wat god intended for us to do.... he wanted us to b happy and live life... and just blieve that he is real and that we blieve in him.... ^^
    ****<darkangel>**** the darkness will always come... just never like u exspect....

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast