Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

Yeah I know a few people who are gay, and it doesent seem bad to me! frankly I say thatif your inlove with the persona and they are in love back then I really dont care if they are gay or not, they are just another set couples, let them be they arent hurting you!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    First of all from my personal belief even before I entered the church I thought it was wrong. Second from a biblical standpoint its wrong. Thirdly I only confront someone who it male and is gay. Why might you ask? I'm completly biased against gays and can't stand them. If I went to college and had to room with a gay guy then I'd either demand a room switch, or I'd make his life a living hell every day. I'm not saying what I'm doing is nessasarily right, but I can't help it. I have a fireiy passion that consumes my soul and burns with the heat of a thousand suns for the hatred of gays.
    You have a right to despise gays, and I respect your choice. I am aware that from a religious standpoint bisexuality/homosexuality IS wrong, and it's kind of sad that any of this exists. But but but but but! One VERY important thing I've come to learn is that no matter how much of a sinner someone is, you are not to hate them. Jesus loved and still loves everyone regardless of how much they have sinned. I can't hate people for being sinners; I'm a freaking sinner myself! I mean, yeah, I want them to turn from their wrong ways (in other words, resist the call of homo/bisexuality), but in doing so I show them love. It's like saying, "I love you, and I want you to do what's right, so please don't be gay." It's kind of blunt all the same, but that's essentially what I'm driving at.

Only... a lot of Christians tend to misunderstand this concept of "loving even the gays" as the church saying that it's okay to be gay.

Oh well. I'm sorry (or not?) to have brought religion into the topic again. But I have my rights, yes?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well alot of people belive like i do that you well go to hell for doing that and i dont go your going to hell to there faces and im just like they are going to hell but i dont care its there choice so thats the main reason people get mad agaisnt it because god said not to do that.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

It's all based on opinion, I really don't care if people are that way, as long as: they don't do anything in public, and don't use the gay voice, then i really have no problem.
    Some people consider it morally wrong, and what not...but hey, let them do.
    Because there is no way to stop anybody from doing it.

I also noticed that women seem to become accustomed to "gay" People more/easier, than men do.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well alot of people belive like i do that you well go to hell for doing that and i dont go your going to hell to there faces and im just like they are going to hell but i dont care its there choice so thats the main reason people get mad agaisnt it because god said not to do that.
    Haha well, you can go to hell for a lot of things, not just being gay. I don't mean to be naggy, but as much as you know it's wrong, try not to freely condemn them all to hell unless you're sure you haven't done anything wrong in your life. Besides, only God gets to decide who goes or doesn't go to heaven at the end of the day.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Haha well, you can go to hell for a lot of things, not just being gay. I don't mean to be naggy, but as much as you know it's wrong, try not to freely condemn them all to hell unless you're sure you haven't done anything wrong in your life. Besides, only God gets to decide who goes or doesn't go to heaven at the end of the day.

That's true, But more than likely... it's still wrong.

adam and eve, not adam and steve.
    ftw.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

For a christian, yes it is a bad thing. But for non-religious people, no it's not a bad thing. I'm a christian but I don't hate gays nor discriminate them but a part of me says it's still wrong.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mind gay or bi people. I don't discrimate gays/bi but I don't support them. If it's part of who you are then other peoples say doesn't matter. It's your life don't base it of what people think. I have some gay friends I freak when they check out their own gender but I am getting use to it. I don't like placing people into groups. It's like saying your the black sheep get away from me. As for the church I don't know what to say I think the church is right yet wrong. I am not going to bash churches. But knowing history gay people have been alive since a really long time so there is nothing more to say.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast