Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is being gay or bi a bad thing?

I found out a friend of mine was bisexual yesterday. I've known this guy for years and he's usually alone most of the time and when he had a girlfriend it would always end badly. Now it all makes sense. Sometimes you just can't find what your looking for in one place so you look somewhere else. And if he wants to date transsexuals thats fine by me.

As long as they don't try to invade my personal space or push themselves onto me, I really don't care.

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

i have the same vews i know many gay lesbian and Bi people and there some of the coolest people on the planet so why do people hate them does anyone know as far as im concerned if they don acked on me im fine with them thats just my personal oppinion
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Newbie jessicacheers is off to a good start jessicacheers's Avatar
    Thanks

Being gay or bi is a very bad thing it is wrong the Bible says Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve or Alise and Krystal

Newbie lisacheers is off to a good start lisacheers's Avatar
    at a place of regret and hate.. where only sorrow and darkness is let in
    Thanks

why should you care are you gay or bi and not? yeah that is what i though but it okay if you ask them question, i am not judge you ....
    so i am not gay or bi but i have no problem in it .....
    like i will talk to you if you are or not right .. does it matter does it affect you no so why ask ... are you want to cause a problem are you ask for some and don't lie it okay if you want some
    hi whats up

Newbie Evil Angel is off to a good start Evil Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i support bi's and gays too..i see nothing rong with it
    its what they choose to be..i have a bestfriend who is les. so..nope nothing rong with it
    ‘Cause I’m broken when I’m open
    And I don’t feel like I am strong enough
    ‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
    And I don’t feel light when you’re gone away

Otaku Lilium is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Angel View Post
    i support bi's and gays too..i see nothing rong with it
    its what they choose to be..i have a bestfriend who is les. so..nope nothing rong with it
    i have a sister who is lesbian as well i also have a friend who is bi well more gay than gay but any way if you have a problem with that type of person then dont interact with them ok,ok .
    I bumpedded my head 98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. NOT. where all 100% anime fans GO ANIME, ANIME YAHHH

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jessicacheers View Post
    Being gay or bi is a very bad thing it is wrong the Bible says Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve or Alise and Krystal
    The Bible also says that men with long hair are disgracefulthose guys from KISS and Sephiroth especially—, that anyone who prays while sick shall be healed and forgiven of sins (I'm guessing this passage applies to all illnesses; even AIDS), and that women aren't dressed modestly if they have their hair braided, are wearing pearls, gold, or any expensive clothes... Wedding rings made out of gold are very expensive from what I've heard...

And still, aren't Adam and Steve still in love? The same kind of love that makes your heart flutter, makes you smile and prance around like an idiot, and that can break your heart? And it's not like they're plotting to kill anyone of the clergy or anything whenever they go out on a date... Sexual orientation that one can't change is one thing, mental disorders are another...

And if you think homosexuals are disgusting, then you are thinking way too much into their romantic matters.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

well being christain i do not think that it is right but im not going to condemn anyone who is bi/gay cause i have no right to say.
    It is what that person chooses. i wont not talk to them because of it.
    cause alot of my frineds are bi/or gay and we get along great. some of them are some of my best friends. so yea

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast