+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Best age

Newbie Haydn is off to a good start Haydn's Avatar
    Thanks

Best age

mine would have to be now
    i can do a whole lot of stuff and im at the age where adults start to take me seriously again lol

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: best age

the best age for me is 10. your still too young to get yelled at for doing stupid things, yet your old enought to get responsabilities. your smart enough not to do or try something idiotic, yet you're willing to do new things. you are excited about being a man/woman, yet you havent experienced the horrors of puberty (XD) and you start to like girls, but not enough that you will go crazy and loose your heart over. you can get anything you want by begging, but you are selecting the best times to beg for it. lol

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'd say the best age is when I was 12 years old. Homework was not a lot and there were no exams. I don't have to make hard decisions and life was so pure. Friends were easy to find. Also, there are a lot of things I don't have to worry about. Silly games, gossips, long vacation...I miss the old times.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

the best age for me is when i was 7^^ life just made a whole lot of sense back then. it was easier to make friends i didnt have to go through s* with people like i do now. everything was an adventure, staying up at night on the weekends just watching cartoons, playing games with my dad inside the house when it was raining. drawing little pictures and putting them on my wall and dancing to the music on the radio ^^. simple. pure and simple.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the best age is any age, jus' live and let live. Yeah, there's work; but there is also fun at any age. It's jus' that u gotta make time for it all. Life is 'bout livin', learnin', givin', lovin', etc. and havin' fun is jus' apart of it. Enjoy ur life at any age.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

i would say the best age in a person life could be any cause you never know what yet is to come in your life so you really cant name a age that you think was the best cause you are still living.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the best age is 11-12 because your exited about going to a new school and all your tests are over not a lot of homework getting in to girls you still get most things you want and look scary for halloween so gets lots of candy

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Any age is my answer. For reasons I can't really put down in words. I mean, there will be great experiences at many points in your life, so it's not exactly possible to just classify a certain age as being the "best".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast