+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Best age

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: best age

Quote Originally Posted by Haydn View Post
    mine would have to be now
    i can do a whole lot of stuff and im at the age where adults start to take me seriously again lol
    There is something to be said for being very young. People always take care of you, you have no responsibilities . . . if you weren't so inhibited by your ability to do almost nothing, I would have to say that age is best.

With adulthood comes all sorts of liberties and freedoms . . . the only problem is that they are weighted by responsibilities, taxes, high expectations. I still believe it is worth it, though.

Without a doubt, the absolute WORST age is pre- to adolescent. In those years of puberty, life is horrible and so are you (no offense). I would not relive puberty if you PAID me. Too many hormones, too little brain.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Being 1 year old is the best age to be because you can crap in your paints and people would think its cute and you can sleep all day

Do to others as you see fit

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

*hell... u guys get crushes at 10 to 11~! thats early @.@*
    Our country people are so --- slow and late! (Laughs)

My response:
    I want to be 18 years old forever! Because at that age, I'm eligible to an adult's life~! Except for drinking in pubs and all that. I'm fine with that since I am not a drinker and gambler.
    Although I'm 19th now --- I feel old..

But truthfully --- The age factor doesn't bother me. I can be 100 years old and I don't give a damn ... As long as I have a young and youthful face~ <^x^>/ No wrinkles, lines, have a fit/hot body and all that --- I'm fine with numbers!
    (Laughs)
    Baa~
    Last edited by Aya-kun; Oct 18, 2007 at 08:06 AM.
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

Id say that the best age for me was 11. It was the best time of my life when i was truly spoiled and pampered bt everybody. It was the age of innocence for me

Newbie maamon is off to a good start maamon's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the best age will be 30 ... then you'll start to think rationally ... and you are strong (you should have prepared your self before that age ... a job ... a woman or man ... a little amount of money to start with ... ) ... but at 40 - 45 you should start to gain what you've seeded in your 30s ...
    Timing Is Everything ...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

well, scientifically, the peak age is 25, after which everything will start to deteriorate... that's in the eye of science (more on physical)...

but i would never trade the complications of teenage life in my late 16's... haha... the memories that i treasure will forever be there...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

i would say 17 is the best age. You can really appreciate the opposite sex at this age. Also you can go places by youself now. Plus you can go to R-rated movies. you can drive. on top of all that you can still look forward to hitting 21.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm... best age? oh wow.. I'd have to say 16... because then you can get a car (usually) for me you can date, you start getting taken seriously.... ect.. things like that.. That's why they call it sweet 16.... right? ^-^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast