+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Best age

Newbie thanhthanh09 is off to a good start thanhthanh09's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: best age

i think 18, well i can do a lot of stuff, do anything w/out parent control, more freedom i guess!!!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i know i posted in this thread but as i see everyone is giving a specified time ,and i would go with 18 it's the best age for everything ... for the reasons everyone mentioned .... lol should this even be considered a post? >_>
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... i kind of posted here an optimal age for physical hype... but since you put it that way... i'm gonna go with 18... i'd already be at the age of majority in my country... driving, jobs, responsibility, legal acknowledgement, and all those... haha... i konda want to live as 18 forever (i'm still 17 though... sad...)
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

The best age for me is like 1-12 coz your still cute and cuddly...I think being young is better coz as we grow up we become even more ugly...u know like wrinkles when we're already old and everything....actually, I don't really like my experiences when I became a teenager, I mean until now...Life's a bit boring to me...being a kid is great, you've got no worries and still free from sins unlike now that I am...

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4