Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: the best age for sex?

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation the best age for sex?

ok thank u for reading and welcome.
    i want to talk about the best age for sex.with all the yung teeng giting pregnit and all i think this is proper.SEX IS NOT A GAME!!.really for u guys just looking for girls to have sex and same gos for u girls.sex is for people that really love echother.ther are buger things at risk like dezizes and giting pregnit.having a kid is no fun and if u do games over.trust me.

but i want to know?what do u think is the best age for sex and y

just think about it..........

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the best age for sex?

For me i think the best idea to have sex at age seventeen it is more extravagent and i really do admit that having sex early than seventeen is truly not a game just like neko said it in his own words. There has been a lot of teenagers where i live that have kids and i cannot bare staring at them with their kids, please try not to have sex at an early age before turning seventeen. This whole statement is totally my saying no one elses this is my trusted opinion and point of view.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The best age is when you're old enough to earn the wages needed to raise a family. Making kids is an awfully expensive hobby...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned Original White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The best age is when you're old enough to earn the wages needed to raise a family. Making kids is an awfully expensive hobby...
    +1 Agreed over here.
    I'm paranoid as **** to have sex just because of all the goals I have in my life. Not ready to screw that up with an unplanned pregnancy. Screw that. I'm a girl. I have an imagination. That's all I need..
    Bom chicka wah wahh..

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I third that.

Whenever you are emotionally stable with a real job. People should always be prepared for the worst when they make choices, then they will be all set to face the consequences.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

the best age for sex is when you can take the responsibility and you can earn some money to build a family not to have sex and a child come in the way and you just forget about them and leave .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i wold not call baby makeing a hobby lol.if any thing id call it bad luck if ure not trying to have a kid and u end up giting some one prego lol

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

what i dont get about sex is that at 18 youre ofishaley legal but yet you cant go in to a bar to get a drink hmmm youre old enofe to get pregnant but not drunk WTF!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast