+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: best date

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

best date

ok people i want to know about your best date mine has yet to come but it is always good to sometimes remember the good things in our past right
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: best date

Every time when my ex and I were together was amazing. We never had a bad date; it was always fun, romantic, and just plain wonderful. I have said it before and I will say it again, the two years we were together was like something out of a romance novel... I'm just sad it ended like a Greek tragedy.
    But If I had to pick one, just one, that one would be our first kiss... My god that day was just... I can't think of any words to describe it... Now I am getting all teary eyed.
    How ever, I want to be back in the romance novel way of love and passion that I once had again, to know that every day I wanted to be the best I can be for her and be all mushy and cuddly and constantly be with her, talking about what ever and knowing deep down that I want to be with and devote my self to her for as long as I live... Problem is that I have to find the right girl for me, which will take a while.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Oct 16, 2008)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

All of our dates are dinner and a movie.

But my favorite moment with Lauren has to be one of the times i was at her house. It happened to be her....."time"....so there was nothing we could do to...well you know. We ended up simply kissing. But this was different, as it felt like every kiss was more passionate with every passing second, and soon we were both in our own little world, letting our lips dance and finally ending it with about an hour of holding eachother.
    Why hello there!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Oct 16, 2008)

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

so far, i've never had a best date, or a date at all, cause of both of our schedules, but also because the guy never called, and hardly ever talked to me... but i hope soon, that i will have a best date to talk about.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

My first one was really awsome~!

We, me and him, went to the movies and watched Saw III. The funny thing is that he was more scared than me! He kept on screaming while I was laughing at him. After that he just took me home and all that!

It's a really good memory for me! And we're still going strong! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Akura13 For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Oct 27, 2008)

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

my first date was pretty good, i was only like 11 though lol but it lasted about 2 yrs and we lived kinda close to each other, so we saw eachother everdyday, and even had all the same classes in skool

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anime_being_god For This Useful Post:

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

my best date
    was when i ask my long time crush out for an ice cream
    lol.. and she agreed. we went to this fast food chain and eat.
    off course it wasn't just ice cream, so we talked and it was
    so hard to start a conversation. we were both shy with each other. but anyway, i did the talking and the best thing is i made her smile and laugh whenever i joked. best 2 hours of my life

it was the first time i ask a girl out, the feeling was so unforgettable
    i never felt very excited and nervous before, my voice was kinda shaky whenever i hear myself talking haha.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to deftbeat For This Useful Post:

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

My best date was in an amusement park with a very chatty fellow. I didn't understand anything he said the whole time since he was mumbling but I liked the sound of his voice and that he was having fun.. didn't want to burst his bubble and I thought he was cute.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to desxms For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast