+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best friend or not!?

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

Best friend or not!?

Was there ever a time when you and your best friend were suppose to do something together that is very important, but they did not show up and you had to do it alone, or you got in trouble because your friend was suppose to help you. If so, what did you two have to do that was so important?

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Best friend or not!?

I tried planning a major road trip with a few friends during high school. It was going to be great. I had planned the entire route to drive around the Eastern Oregon desert, check out all the deserted ghost towns, camp out in the middle of the obsidian rock formations, the whole works.

My friends never ended up doing what they needed to do in preparation for the trip, so we never went.

I didn't get in trouble for it, and I didn't go alone, but I missed out taking a fun road trip.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

no, i never had that happen to me. But i know people who has had that problem with their best friend. But usually the friend just don't show up without a reason so it doesn't become a big problem a lot of the time.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

yes.....my god..it has happened...and i was mega pissed.....

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie wishper may be famous one day wishper may be famous one day wishper's Avatar
    Thanks

well...yea...i have alot of those moments...most of them i cant remember...but the last one happened a weak ago...We were suppose to go and rent a house for a party (that was suppose to be tommorow but...)...and he was the only one who was over the age of 18 so only he chould rent the house without the parents aproval thing(im not sure how to explain it)...
    so...the house's owner and my friend were suppose to meat at a cafe to talk about the renting and stuff...well...the owner went to that cafe...and waited...waited...waited...(you know what i mean) got pissed off and left...
    couse that idiot didnt show up...
    the strange thing is that he didnt tell anyone about why he didnt go there...even his girlfriend doesnt know...
    so we cant really blame him couse it might be something important...
    But it was going to be a damn good party....well...maybe some other time...
    *excuse my retarded english...i never studyed it so its kinda crapy*

+ Reply to Thread