+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: best friends threatened.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

best friends threatened.

Hey everyone I was just thinking, recently one of my best friends have been threatend by another of my friends, that was a really good friend, I was wandering what all of you would do if your best of best friend had been threatend, would you strike out at the other friend? let it go? or talk crap about them behind their back? any suggestions would help.
    Last edited by Ichigo_06; Jan 16, 2008 at 08:04 AM.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: best friends threatend.

Threatened? What do you mean? "I'm not gonna be your friend anymore" sorta thing, "I'll beat you into a pulp if you so-and-so," "I'll tell so-and-so about you-know-what," or your friend being threatened physically?

I don't know much about this situation, but so far what I would do is confront this "friend" (preferrably also with the one who was threatened) and tell it to them straight: "We can't be friends if you keep on threatening what's-his-face like this. If you're angry, all right, but you can't threaten what's-his-face. If there's a problem between you two, solve it peacefully, okay?" If it escalates to harassment, tell your parents, that other person's parents, siblings, anyone who has an authorative role in their life and ask them to stop your friend. If it goes on, tell your parents. If it gets really serious, then I suggest that your friend take legal action.

I also suggest you and what's-his-face take acting lessons, or just practicing acting. Then, if what's-his-face (or you) gets attacked or physically harmed by this so-called "friend", what's-his-face might be able to convince them that his/her aunt/uncle/anyone in their family is a lawyer and that they'll sue. My cousin did that once, and the other guy's parents paid for all the medical expenses. But like I said, you'll have to practice acting if you're ever going to attempt this one...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Thanks

Re: best friends threatend.

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    Threatened? What do you mean? "I'm not gonna be your friend anymore" sorta thing, "I'll beat you into a pulp if you so-and-so," "I'll tell so-and-so about you-know-what," or your friend being threatened physically?

I don't know much about this situation, but so far what I would do is confront this "friend" (preferrably also with the one who was threatened) and tell it to them straight: "We can't be friends if you keep on threatening what's-his-face like this. If you're angry, all right, but you can't threaten what's-his-face. If there's a problem between you two, solve it peacefully, okay?" If it escalates to harassment, tell your parents, that other person's parents, siblings, anyone who has an authorative role in their life and ask them to stop your friend. If it goes on, tell your parents. If it gets really serious, then I suggest that your friend take legal action.

I also suggest you and what's-his-face take acting lessons, or just practicing acting. Then, if what's-his-face (or you) gets attacked or physically harmed by this so-called "friend", what's-his-face might be able to convince them that his/her aunt/uncle/anyone in their family is a lawyer and that they'll sue. My cousin did that once, and the other guy's parents paid for all the medical expenses. But like I said, you'll have to practice acting if you're ever going to attempt this one...
    alright first off that would be some very good advice for those who still live with their parents, and no that is not the type of threaten I mean, it is the type of don't hurt this person or i...... yeah that sort of thing I don't want to get involved because both of them hardly know each other but still. I wanna help without getting too involved.
    Last edited by Ichigo_06; Jan 16, 2008 at 08:08 AM.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Newbie xXxBloodlustxXx is off to a good start xXxBloodlustxXx's Avatar
    Thanks

What exactly do you mean, the threat is more like don't hurt that person?

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

well im a quiet and calm person but when it comes about a threatend friend i shout out to calls everyone antentions to talk and to make thing clear...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXxBloodlustxXx View Post
    What exactly do you mean, the threat is more like don't hurt that person?
    the type of threaten that they don't finish the sentence after they start because they know it would be too rash.
    Last edited by Ichigo_06; Jan 16, 2008 at 08:09 AM.
    ナサン フォオツド

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

its all depends. If they just swearing at each other, i just stay out. If they start swining punches at each other, then i jump in.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I always stand in for my friends... I just can't stand to see that someone is doing something evil to my friends... I even would get in the middle of a fight if I don't know the people. I just can't stand fighting and just can't walk by...

I have been threatened too... luckily it was on here and the person lives far away. But now I can surely say that a person who has been threatened really needs the support of their friends. Friends always make people feel safe...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast