+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: best friends threatened.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: best friends threatend.

If it was a really close friend....and I mean CLOSE....I would definitely confront the other person who is threatening him or her.....
    I do not respect bullies and people who think that they can get away with threats just because they are bigger than them or maybe another reason......
    I would definitely stand up to my friend who is trouble....and not be afraid to speak up..and I will also encourage my friend to speak out for her or himself too........
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Start spreading nice things that one said about the other to them personally ^_^ (I don't think that'd actually work but wouldn't it be great if the world were like that?)

Hrmm tell both of them about the stress that it's putting on you as their friend and let them know what it feels like (I mean bring the fact that you're both of their friends to light.) If that doesn'l work then let them slap each other around a little (unless there's a deatht threat then you have to report that to someone.)

... and join my rebellion against time.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Hum I can see that we all have our own way of dealing with things, the way I dealt with it, I did what I normally don't do and I confronted the friend that was threatening (internet type threats that are empty) and told her strait out not to hurt my best of best friends because I would never forgive them, I am normally the type to not get involved with drama per say but when it deals with a friend, I don't care who you are, they wont dare threaten my friends a second time. also If I had friends that knew that friend of mine, I would tell them to do the same thing to me if they notice that in my mood swings I had threatened my best friend, I would have them get on my case the same way I would get on theres, that is one thing I don't mess with.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

If I were you, I would not choose sides. That just messes everything up. Talk to each of them. Did you best friend do something to provoke him? Was your other friend just having a bad day? I mean, my friends and I are like that all the time . . . it's no big deal for us.

Thanks

no my friend did nothing to provoke her into it all that happened was (long story made short) my friend was dating her ex, that is all really, I normally don't choose sides, I am a neutrally person and I like to keep peace, but if My best of best friends are threatened, and no one says anything, if I know or don't know, that person, then I will stand up for my best friend. yes I know it is not good to take sides, but in this situation, My friend did nothing at all to provoke.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_06 View Post
    no my friend did nothing to provoke her into it all that happened was (long story made short) my friend was dating her ex, that is all really, I normally don't choose sides, I am a neutrally person and I like to keep peace, but if My best of best friends are threatened, and no one says anything, if I know or don't know, that person, then I will stand up for my best friend. yes I know it is not good to take sides, but in this situation, My friend did nothing at all to provoke.
    Ooh, fights over boys can get nasty . . . Did you mention to your other friend that it was her EX and he CHOSE to go out with her? Granted, your friend might have shown a little discretion and waited (how long were they not together?), but I can see where this is a hairy situation . . .

Thanks

I didn't do anything, this was when I was not able to get online during chistmas break, I noticed a while ago and decided to do something becauase it is my best friend.
    ナサン フォオツド

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I make it a policy to never intervene in a battle between mutual friends. I've never been one to choose favorites, nor have I ever tried to stop two friends from fighting. I don't want my actions to affect my friendships, so I pretty much tell them that if they're gonna fight to leave me out of it. Because, I like keeping friends. They don't have to like eachother, but I won't have anyone disliking me for taking sides. That's just childish.

I just leave it alone. It usually will pass and they'll make up. It happens all the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast