+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Best Friends Tradition

Newbie Lady Asphyxia is off to a good start Lady Asphyxia's Avatar
    Thanks

Best Friends Tradition

Warning: If you despise or get sick when it comes to gushy stuff...this is not for you...you have been warned.xoxo

Alright I had gone out one evening evening with my two best friends and we did something that made me think about things. So I wanted to discuss it with you the members. My question is do any of you members have a best friend tradition, if so what does it represent to you?

Well I'll go first of course. When I usaully just go out with my two girls to the mall (Its a huge place and has the cinemas), we always buy something that represents us and take a picture to remember the moment. Well a while back it was a bit different, we usaully buy three things for each of us...but this time we got one thing. I don't know if you guys heard of, "Build a Bear Workshop". We hard a little trouble choosing a bear...<.<...but then we decided on this cute light brownish bear. After that I felt like a five year old jumping up and down and taking a heart and rubbing it on my heart, head and hands for lots of love (We each took a heart and put it in the bear. The we dressed it up upon our personality...and we adopted a bear. Now we came to terms of who would take it first...then the next and the last. This means something different...it means a closer bond. To trust eachother with one item for an amount of time... think it's good..and it does mean a lot to me even though it may sound childish. But then again we're only kids once..so its good to live a childish momments with your best friends. So overall, It also means that I've gotten to trust them fully...that goes for them as well.

So members what about you?
    ~Obviously you can't chat about anything...even if you explain yourself~

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Friends Tradition

mmmm best friends tradition....
    well I have 4 best friends:
    Andres: (AKA social life) hes the dude I go to parties with. so my tradition with him is that. party hardy. tradition = party hardy
    Emilio: (AKA dreams) hes the dude I mix music with. my dream is to one day take my DJing hobby to the next lvl. and thats his dream too. so yeah... tradition = making songs/remixing
    Luis: (AKA mind) he is a lot smarter than me. so he keeps me "awake" I guess, and we kinda think in opposite directions. tradition = debate(every time we talk theres a debate over something)
    Ana: (AKA heart) she is.... lest say my spiritual side I guess?????(omg that sounded too gay) tradition = talk... a lot...

aside the pics and all that corny stuff... I dun think thats a tradition anymore... they are just part of my life. they are my memories/hope/dreams everything.... so yeah
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my friends [&&] Me always told eachother we do everything at the same time.

Same time for college, same time for Boyfriends <- Which we did Good, but now there all pregnant.

And Tradition has died~

We used to go out and Get boA drinks together. Every Saturday~ Now I don't know.

v.v Maybe I should just go off and get pregnant like them... T.T I don't wanta thou.

There my best friends...
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Tradition? We just do what best friends do, whine to each other and stuff. In fact, we hardly go shopping together - I love shopping but my best friends prefers making her own stuff. Oh, but we came up with this silly thing called Do-It. We make what we call Do-It cookies, and we stuff notes inside (kinda like fortune cookies), except that what's written on the note is either a riddle or a dare. It's an unconventional way of playing Truth or Dare, but it sure is fun. We play it all the time.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Best friends tradition, hmmm. Well I have 5 best friends, not favourites, because favourite is only one . Lol, anyway, I don't do everything together with them, 2 of them already have girlfriends but I don't want to have a girlfriend, no. So even if we are together we're not the same.
    Tradition has died. xD

Newbie Lady Asphyxia is off to a good start Lady Asphyxia's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, a lot of traditions just seem to die and that sucks. But at least you have the memories and the friendship is still there. Blue, your old tradition is very unique though...I wish I could do that. As well as jaam, you have a lot of different traditions which all sound fun(Party over here woot woot).
    ~Obviously you can't chat about anything...even if you explain yourself~

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Asphyxia View Post
    Blue, your old tradition is very unique though...I wish I could do that.
    Why can't you? It'll be fun! It'll be like a baking session + daring game.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

All of my traditions die slowely too... We used to ride bikes to the lake, it's great exercise and also... when you get there you're all tired, hot and so on and than you get in the cold watter and get to fool around all evening if you want... And we loved to tortue the guy that always came with us, we all tried to drown him (try to imagine three girls jumping on one guy, trying to get im underwater), though we were always the ones drowning... First the guy we were doing this together found other things to do, now one of my girlfiends studies all the time and the other one works in the mall till late evening...
    No shopping too... We don't seem able to get together at all... And this year I'm moving!!! Deamn... I just hate this... Soon I'll have no real friends at all...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast