+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Best Friends Tradition

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Friends Tradition

hummm best friends tradition.... hummm well for me it'd be to have at least an allnighter per year... we go to a Jazz club, we go to eat pizza, take pics of the moment... we are as random as we can be.. That'd be it for me.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Sadly, my closest friends and I aren't as close as we used to be, thanks to jobs, relationships, and distances. But a sort of weird tradition two of us had: Whenever one of us was pissed off, or upset, or just having a really bad day, the other would pick her up, and we'd get on the highway and drive until we got down to half a tank, and then turn back. The best part was putting on a song, usually industrial or metal, and one would sing it in her best growly, angry metal lead singer voice, and the other would do all the intruments. Nerdy, I know, but by the time we got home, we'd be laughing hysterically and all was once again right with the world.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

On a half day of school, my friends and I would pile into my car and we'd go eat lunch a China restaurant. I dont know why we did it, but we did and had lots of fun.
    Seduced by Flesh

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Do i have best friends tradition yes and no, no becuase my best friend ever was so long ago it seems we did every thing to gether and couldent be separated then one day she had to move away and we slowly stoped doing things to gether and finally stopped one day which i mess very much.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    On a half day of school, my friends and I would pile into my car and we'd go eat lunch a China restaurant. I dont know why we did it, but we did and had lots of fun.
    Heh, on every half-day?
    My schoolmates and I would go to the mall park and eyeball guys every time we had a half-day. I'm surprised we never got bored of it.

Newbie SkyWorthy is off to a good start SkyWorthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    Hammer has 4 best friends, my 3 best friends growing up and then my girlfriend, she is closer to me now then my other friends could ever be...which is the way it is suppose to be...but I do miss having my other friends in my life the way they use to be...but hey life goes on and I wouldn't trade my relationship with my girlfriend for a world full of my other friends.
    Well, I was told to post so.... "posting". here it is. That is incredibly sweet hammer. It almost made me cry(and I'm not being sarcsastic) I pretty much feel the same about my boyfreind. Although I cannot attest to the fact of ever having 3 best friends at once while having my wonderful boyfriend. but I shall not be pitied because right now, I have everything I ever wanted in my friends and boyfriend.
    ~Attempt the Impossible~

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah... this makes me remember what a friend of mine said about me driffting away from my friends... she made me understand that it all started with my boyfriend, it's really so, I didn't go to ride to the lake with my girlfreinds, didn't go shopping with them but spent my time wit him (my girlfriends even told me that they had cried about that) and I'm really unhappy about that... He came out to be... yea... I'm the one to blame... No wonder our traditions died...
    How could I give my friendship away like that and hurt my girlfriends feelings...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie SkyWorthy is off to a good start SkyWorthy's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mean to belittle what you are saying, but I know i don't begrudge a minute with my boyfriend. I still have my friends at college but I'm pretty much a tightknit person, so I don't make bunches and bunches of friends.
    Anyway, I like the time I spend with my boyfriend even if things have changed in my life. I'm making new "best friend" traditions with him
    ~Attempt the Impossible~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast