Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The best way to get the attention of a male/female

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

The best way to get the attention of a male/female

Hello all AO members,

I was curious once again... how would you get the attention of a male/female if you saw them but never knew them and wanted to get to know them. And ideas???

Newbie Kaxilirzea may be famous one day Kaxilirzea may be famous one day Kaxilirzea's Avatar
    I live in Ponce, Puerto Rico but i am from Guayama
    Thanks
    A nice little smile always works for me!!! And if you are a very social person then you shouldn't be afraid and start talking to him!!!

Sometimes, i try to see if his friends are the same as mine, and just try to get to him through them!!!

Or if an oportunity comes, and you guys are in the same place and moment, don't be afraid to be a conversation starter!!! Talk about anything and after a while, say "By the way, my name is...", like I said before, it always works for me!!!
    Last edited by Kaxilirzea; Oct 04, 2006 at 07:08 PM. Reason: I wanted to add more

-=Tumble_Dry=-
    Hit them over the head with a club. Then Take them Home, tie them up and let the whole Hostage thing work its magic... Thats always worked for me.

Or learn to play an instrument, grow long hair, BANG! Instant popularity

(ages 13-18)

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know I'll sound like a mom about this (I'm not), but the best thing to do is be yourself. Don't go out trying to attract someone, just be happy with who you are and what you do, and others will be drawn to you (trust me, I speak from experience).
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    dont be an ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and dont be a total jerk. be polite

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I've always found flashing someone to be a real eye opener for the anyone in the area....

Of course if you're not into public exposure, winking, goo-goo eyes, depends on who you want to pick up I guess. Some people stick their tongues out or give a dirty look at someone, that can be a good attention getter. Usually making obscene gestures doesn't work, unless, you know, they're into that sort of thing.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    How about you just go up to he or she and say hi? Lol not so hard.
    Haha lol yeah, I'd just go and say hi to them. But that's me - there are a lot of people who aren't as, how should I put it - brave? If talking to them isn't an option, dress like a clown and start juggling bright coloured objects on a unicycle - you're guaranteed to draw their attention. XD

Ok, honestly - just go and talk to them. I think it's the best and most effective first step towards getting to know someone. It's better than spying on them, and stalking them to get more information.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    XD

What kinda attendtion are we talking here~

Anywho~

I always found a little eye contact here and there, and "There"

He's talking to ya~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast