+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beware Of Zombies

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Beware Of Zombies

Don't people have anything better to do with there lives? In our area, people are changing the road signs to humorous messages for a prank. It is a little funny, but can be dangerous. People have been known to get into accidents because of this distraction.

What do you guys think of this?
    Attached Images

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beware Of Zombies

Yeah there was a whole news article on that today. While it is funny, hackers gotta leave it alone if there are people working there. Otherwise if the sign just says "no cellphone" feel free to change it. The traffic dept also gotta learn why this is happening and fix it.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Don't people have anything better to do with there lives? In our area, people are changing the road signs to humorous messages for a prank. It is a little funny, but can be dangerous. People have been known to get into accidents because of this distraction.

What do you guys think of this?
    what do i think?

I think its classical...funny and yet still somewhat innocent, clearly a well thought out prank in my opinion

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, that has happened here as well, but instead of saying "Caution Zombies ahead" It read "Warning Raptors ahead"

Sure it’s funny at first, but then you have to take into account that once a driver/s see this they will not take it seriously and then people could get hurt as they could wander into a construction site and damage machinery and infistructure as well as hurt people. I have seen it happened. I have seen prankers switch an electronic detour signee around and made people go down the wrong road to on coming traffic. So after seeing the havic it can cause, I no longer see the humor it was intended for.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

Peach_follows (Feb 05, 2009)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah... I guess that would be the main issue to me too Scourge... What was the REAL sign a warning of...? Becaue that could be dangerous switching vital information for a joke. I did laugh a little. But I am also a driver, and If I was misinformed, or uninformed due to a prank, and ended up in a dangerous situation. Id be PISSED!

I have seen signs that said "Heavy DUI Monitoring" On new Years and such, Woulda preferred the Zombies. People dumb enough to consider driving drunk should just be arrested... No warning. Let their drunk asses think Zombies are on the prowl!
    ... Not Ever Again...

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

agreeing with everyone else..
    its is funny. as messed up as it is, i would laugh my ass off at it. but i admit, its not going to be funny when there's an accident.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Clearly a funny prank, especially if the populous of the city the sign is in are zombie like. It certainly takes an amount of skill to change one of those signs.

But I do agree it is a type of reckless endangerment. People can easily read the sign, start laughing, and get their eyes away from the road.

Truly it's a prank for the passengers only.
    Why hello there!

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

i find it quite funni...dangerous but funny lol i think its probley some kidz with nothing to do...i bet ppl found it quite hilarious any ways
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast