+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beware Of Zombies

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beware Of Zombies

This is a 1st for me. I find it very funny. But it is still dangerous none the less. Hopefully no one was hurt while looking out for zombies XD
    Last edited by Sol-x; Feb 05, 2009 at 10:32 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    It certainly takes an amount of skill to change one of those signs..

Apparently not, theres supposed step by step instructions on the Internet somewhere.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

The signs are pretty funny ^^ a little break from the everyday life even more if they where true and there where zombies ahead then you could go crazy and use some of your anger on hitting them with the car

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Not funny. (: Kinda too classical, gets a bit boring I think. Although it sure is something different if you see it live.
    Apart from the possibility that the sign might've read something completely different I don't see anything dangerous about it. I don't think it's something you'd consider real. Just drive along, that's it.
    As long as it is something like "Beware of zombies or raptors" ... No real harm meant, I guess.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I suppose, but it is still a distraction, not everybody will just drive along and ignore it, but I personally, if I could drive, and came across something like that, I wouldn't be thrown off by it, it could catch my eye, but I next to never literally laugh out loud, so it wouldn't effect me.

But I couldn't say for sure about others, that is why it is endangering lives to be pulling such pranks, I think the people that put up those signs should look up those step by step instructions on how to hack in and adjust the messages on the signs, and have something done about it to keep that from working.

Not trying to be against humor, I just think it'd be better to ensure the safety of drivers over letting people put up messages of their own, whatever they want, on those signs.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh wow. That's soo stupid. But, yet funny. Who was the genius did that? Zombies don't even exist... Sorry if i had to ruin a prank but... people actually getting into accidents just because, of there's zombies in the area. My god there idiots! If they saw an actual dead body at a funeral and out of no where they come back to life like your grandparents or your relatives. Your not going to freak out and hit them over the head with a shovel or shoot them. Or you would just faint because, you never saw a zombie in your whole life. That just seems weird or something out of ordinary that's really retarded.

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2