+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a bf problem?same thing over again!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

a bf problem?same thing over again!

well u guys all know the reason why i broke up with hugo is only because of my sister and her bf ....they found out his age and were he was from etc and made me leave him ( even tho i still loved him ...she was gonna hack me (her firend does some stuff at uni..)and she was gonna hack him also to see stuff and report him and what not ( i dont even know....shes werid sometimes)

but now im dating this wonderful guy hes only a few months older than i and he doesnt live as fair away as hugo was (isle of man)
    yet they seen on my msn i love phil blah blah and they were all at me like are u goin out with him BLAHHH and i was like noooo cos shes gonna do the same thing again she has even said it.....i think shes runing my life..?and she dosnt want me happy....

she hated my first bf john...before she knew him and was cos he was older than me and thinks older guys only want u if ur puttin out ( witch i wasnt)and then somthing happened witch didnt happen....>< its werid but then with hugo i donno she didnt like him ether...and them 2 she knew about and i always thought she would be cool with it since were really close but she wasnt she done even want me in contact with ether (i still am with both now)

and im afide she will do the same thing with phil...and i dont want that to happen this time because i do love him ALOT even though its only been about 4 months i know alot about him and he knows a good bit about me too

but what am i gonna do should i tell her to back off and what ever the next time or just keep it a scecret.....(btw his famile knows about me and he didnt tell them they just fround out and i think mine are startin and my sis is the only one sayin like that) help?!!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: a bf problem?same thing over again!

I say delete your chat logs and keep your love life a secret. She's probably doing this to protect you... or destroy your happiness.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah we think the same things were tryin to keep it as secret as we can but there figuring it out... but he be's at work durin the day and the eving hes all mine XDD but ill be workin now soon too and well be back around the same time so when i get the money im goin over to see him ^^ >< although he wants to pay.....XD

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

sounds like like someone dosnt want you to grow up , lol sorry for laughing but i out my sis through the same thing when she was frowing up
    i was an evil brother HA HA but getting back on topic she is doing this trying to keep you younger in her mind its kind of hard to explain but if you start dating it meanss she is old and she cant come to terms with that.

though there is more to it but its mainly she disnt want you to grow
    up or atleast that how it was for me because it means i am getting older
    and thus ends my helpful advice for the day any and all comments made
    are not the opinon or thoughts or belifes of AO and are only the responsibity of HOTDC thank you
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

yeah maybe it could be that but none of them i think want me happy my first bf my mum didnt even talk to me till be broke up she was really off with me for no reason i guess its because it wasnt me who told her and it was my sisters....they also didnt like me datin older men for some reason ( only 2 years too) i donno they treat me like they dont want me happy and i know that 1 of my exs john still loves me cos he was texin me a while and wanted to get back together although im datin again T_T both of my break ups are mostly firends and familes infulence

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

They probably are just protecting you, but I don’t know how they are so I can’t say that for sure. I have met peoples whose family members intentionally made their own flesh and blood miserable because they were jealous and what not. How ever I think it’s more because they are trying to protect you. That being said that doesn’t give them the right to run your life or shelter you from every possible thing. Just tell them that you appreciate their concern and the advice they have given you and for them watching out over you but this is YOUR choose and not theirs. They can believe what they want to believe and watch from the side lines but not get involved. But that also means you have to be more aware and smart about things. You have a good head on your shoulders from what I can tell by reading your posts on the forums, how ever at your age you are lacking in experience on certain things and situations that come from being in a full on relationship. I don’t mean that in offence, just making you aware. I have said all of this to other people before but they tell me to shove it and the next thing I know it blows up in their face and crying and all I can say is I told you so.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread