+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Big dreams

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Big dreams

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    I dreamed if i lived or born during the time when they found that formula and that formula is useable... i want to live forever~ xD
    Ahh... Immortality is not that good at all... it doesn't mean you don't get older if you are immortal, you see everyone around you die, you see the world change and sooner or later you can not change with it... and... in the end... you come to where the world ends. I would never want to see that so I'm glad I probably won't survive untill that...

My big dreams are really odd and they all don't ask any hard work- they ask a little bit of magic... Hard work is just something that seems quite natural to me...

Well I've been dreaming that some of us AO members meet in real life like all together... that could be really interesting, but that is quite impossible...

And I dream a lot how I live together happily with my bf...

I can not be looking forward for anything else, because, firstly, I have no idea what I would like to become. Even if God said: "Say one thing and I will give it to you." I couldn't decide...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I can say I have to many silly big dreams. the more common one is me being the Lead Singer of a Black Metal band, called Essence of Vampiric Blood, whilst the whole band consists of females with vampiric names (All girls not for lustful purposes, for image and skill). Another is a guitarist of a Black Metal band. Of course another is being a wAr HEro and known for killing many in battle, or being a Famous Game Designer who also makes Animes, and movies (Which I plan to make real), lasat one is being a General and a great leader.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I usually dream about stuff which would be impossible in real life.
    ...for example?

But yeah, dreams, they take you places. (For some reason, this remind me of a very good poem written by eleonne)

~ Well, I have many big aspirations, some of which are related to my future profession, and some that I regard as desiderata for my personal cultivation and amusement. Let's see now, ever since I started learning and playing a guitar (around 9 yrs or so), I sensed the development of a desire to tour the world with a band, me as a singer, performing for huge crowds ~ Why?!?! I guess I deeply desire to touch and reach out to people with my music, hopefully stemming in them even a slightest amount of joy, connection, and happiness. Blah, all that looks bleak to me at the moment, but I will let the future and my will decide.

Oh... and I plan to specialize in oncology when I become a physician, so I hope to wield wonders in that field of medicine.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

hm.. one of my biggest dream is to visit the bermuda triangle and just check the place out, other than is to fly.
    Temari is so Cool

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Sadly my dreams have changed for the smaller scale, since I became head of the family.

I would just like to hit the lottery for enough to take care of my family comfortably, in the event something should happen to me.

For myself I would would like to travel to Japan, Ireland, or the British Isles just once.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Big dreams, eh?

One of my biggest dream is to become an astronaut/ be a manager of a famous cafe restaurant that has branches all over the world/ be a teacher/ be a student model/ be a doctor/ and become the greates friend/ sister/ mother(when i'm old enough)/ wife and a girl.

Too much?

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

The biggest thing Ive ever dream so far is that Im planning to make "Pokemons".. Yeah, you read it right, Pokemons... exactly like the anime series pokemon. Since Im a biggest fan of pokemon in my childhood, I like to make one. At my early age I said I want to be a scientist, because of that I want to invent of create a machine that can make a real pokemon brought to life...hahahah... sounds very impossible ehh?? but thats my opinion..hehehehe

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2