+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the big effect

Newbie INUYASHA is off to a good start INUYASHA's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking the big effect

if big companies keep cutting down trees and putting more office building ,banks, and other industries the more trees they cut down do you think it will have a big effect.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: the big effect

Well, obviously it's going to have an effect. Deforestation is in my opinion one of the more dangerous issues we are having to tackle right now. Why? Besides the obvious oxygen thing, which is probably a non-issue, deforestaton causes other things like erosion and desertification. Cut down the trees in some areas, and say bye bye to organisms living there. Good soil? It will be leeched like a torrent.

Luckily, I think we are starting to see more industries that cut down trees, than wait a couple of years while planting new ones, then continue on. It's the fact that some people constantly do it without giving anything a chance to grow back is the problem, I think.

Newbie INUYASHA is off to a good start INUYASHA's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    Well, obviously it's going to have an effect. Deforestation is in my opinion one of the more dangerous issues we are having to tackle right now. Why? Besides the obvious oxygen thing, which is probably a non-issue, deforestaton causes other things like erosion and desertification. Cut down the trees in some areas, and say bye bye to organisms living there. Good soil? It will be leeched like a torrent.

Luckily, I think we are starting to see more industries that cut down trees, than wait a couple of years while planting new ones, then continue on. It's the fact that some people constantly do it without giving anything a chance to grow back is the problem, I think.
    thats true every day it happens and with tree cut it effects little by little this earth will probaly die soon

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course, animals will lose their home and the caebon dixode/oxygen thing with the tree.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by INUYASHA View Post
    if big companies keep cutting down trees and putting more office building ,banks, and other industries the more trees they cut down do you think it will have a big effect.
    You make it sound as if it's not having a big effect already, because it is having a big effect right now as i'm typing! Humans are so greedy they overuse their surrondings and push them to the limits untill eventually they will run out and then what will we all do? Ifwe recycle paper it isn't as bad but still some pieces of paper are wasted, also cantsenditback's point is very good, animal shelter...Their homes are being torn down every 5 minutes and trees supply oxgeon, without them we wouldn't be hear all this time because they feed off our carbon dioxide we produce when we breath and in return they supply us with oxygeon. You may think, oh i don't care it will happen in over 200years time i wont be their to see it so i'm not bothered live my life to the full whilst i can. This is so wrong as i used to think this but then i rembered, what about my kids and their kids what sort of life will they have? So please recycle bottles, paper or anyhting else that you can get your hands on because your saving human kind and your children and family. We are pretty pathetic and we could do a lot better putting more effort into our work...

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Human beings as a species are too small in insignificant to even have an affect on the environment on a Global scale. The earth's ecosystem is too robust for us to do any permanent damage, not to mention the earth as a way of adapting to and fixing what ever we throw at her.

Take this for example: You drive into the woods and plant a tree. It will take 50 years for that one tree to counteract the emissions you put into the air by just driving there in the first place.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well yes thats true they kill some animals and trees give us air on the earth but i dont think we are going to run out of trees any time soon.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

yes theres a big problem with it.
    its also why we are having problems with global warming occurring faster and faster each year.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast