+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The biggest disappointments come from those closest to you

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

The biggest disappointments come from those closest to you

the biggest of disappointments always come from those who are closest to you.

i can relate to these... who can't? i mean, site an instance where you've been severely hurt by someone you barely knew... never happened right?

just pose anything here that you think can apply to this situation...

AS FOR ME:

i really love someone... but then again, we can't keep it going because it's hurting a lot of people. not only her friends and mine, but it includes both our parents already, so she broke it off... she just stopped going out with me... not a single word, not even goodbye... ouch!!! sucks huh?
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the biggest disappointments come fo=rom those closest to you

wow that's... harsh...

alright well here's mine.

I got onto a forum site and created an account. I met someone who i trusted and cared for very deeply and never thought that he'd ever like me back. Well I finally told him and we started dating. I later came to find out about one girl he was cheating on me with or.. to be honest, cheating on her with me. When i started talking to other girls i found out that we weren't the only ones.. It was one of the hardest things i think i've ever had to go though but in the end we are a very close couple that nothing has ever gotten in the middle. We only seem to be getting closer too.. i love him.. -sighs-

I know that it seems like a happy ending and all but what he did to me is something that well remain in my heart and always affect our relationship. It devastated me in more than one way and made me become suicidal for a short time. To know that someone who supposedly loves you is cheating on you with 3 or 4 other girls.... makes you wonder about things. I just can't imagine any other girl.. i mean to know that he didn't only hurt me but these other girls.. it's... painful.

Thanks

Re: the biggest disappointments come fo=rom those closest to you

Quote Originally Posted by AngelicDemon201092 View Post
    wow that's... harsh...

alright well here's mine.

I got onto a forum site and created an account. I met someone who i trusted and cared for very deeply and never thought that he'd ever like me back. Well I finally told him and we started dating. I later came to find out about one girl he was cheating on me with or.. to be honest, cheating on her with me. When i started talking to other girls i found out that we weren't the only ones.. It was one of the hardest things i think i've ever had to go though but in the end we are a very close couple that nothing has ever gotten in the middle. We only seem to be getting closer too.. i love him.. -sighs-

I know that it seems like a happy ending and all but what he did to me is something that well remain in my heart and always affect our relationship. It devastated me in more than one way and made me become suicidal for a short time. To know that someone who supposedly loves you is cheating on you with 3 or 4 other girls.... makes you wonder about things. I just can't imagine any other girl.. i mean to know that he didn't only hurt me but these other girls.. it's... painful.
    wow... on we go to the martyr's line of people... haha...

if we move to the area of friendship too... you also get it a lot... you know, when you expect people to do some things, but they just end up disappointing you... and you go back to thinking whether or not they really are your friends or not... darn that sucks!

i remember this one time when i was in deep trouble with a friend of mine (well more of an acquaintance really), then all my so called "friends" did was to hark and laugh at me... i was in real deep shit and all they could at least have done was console me of some sort...

that really pissed me off... grr... how would you have felt... it was pretty serious. and when it's serious, i doubt anyone would want to be laughed at...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: The biggest disappointments come from those closest to you

The only people who have hurt were the ones whom I let hurt me because I didn't know what I was doing at the time and that really didn't help me get through life. Like before it was a boyfriend at the time but as much as I didn't know what was really happen I still wanted the relationship to end, and it did thank goodness. But it meant I got to be the love of my life now though. So it was kind of worth it.

Everyone gets hurt by people close to you, its how we learn how to deal with being so close and not so far that it isn't really a relationship. Yes they can hurt us the most but it makes us stronger and we learn from it allowing us to never make the same mistake again.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    The only people who have hurt were the ones whom I let hurt me because I didn't know what I was doing at the time and that really didn't help me get through life. Like before it was a boyfriend at the time but as much as I didn't know what was really happen I still wanted the relationship to end, and it did thank goodness. But it meant I got to be the love of my life now though. So it was kind of worth it.

Everyone gets hurt by people close to you, its how we learn how to deal with being so close and not so far that it isn't really a relationship. Yes they can hurt us the most but it makes us stronger and we learn from it allowing us to never make the same mistake again.
    yeah.. i'd have to agree... it sicks... but that's just how life is... i bet it's a way to keep things in check... maybe that's why some people prefer to be hermits... but i hope it's a stepping stone for all of us... i mean... that's how we all grow right..

i guess nothing changes us much or hurts us much unless we allow them to...

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea... that really does suck Crimson, I agree, but if she gave in so easily- she just wasn't worth it.

My biggest disapointment was probably connected to my friends... when I found out they were not my friends at all... Nothing has hurt that much... I hate to be hated, but... that was just genial to find out that my friends have only pretended to like me... to get to something else.... That is my biggest disapointment. Of course I felt betrayed each time when someone dumped me, but... that didn't hurt that much.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I know I was a big dissappointment to my dad. He wanted the best for me and I always bucked against him. I dissappointed him all the way up to the day he died and that will haunt me for the rest of my natural life.

On the other side of that my siblings make me feel a lot of the things I made my dad feel. I'm forever wondering what in the world are/were they thinking. But I guess thats part of growing up. I try to get past my dissappoinments though. Its not worth it to hold on to it.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

wow thats harsh. Yes i do agree the biggest dissapointments come from the people who are closer than you because once i got promised to go somewere cant remember were though and the day before at night i got told it was cancelled i was like damn !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast