+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Biography- Not what you expected

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Biography- Not what you expected

Well I've just started reading a biography of a person I look upto, and if I'm reading it right, (and I like to think that I am) He is a completely differant person from what I always pictured!
    Calm, quiet, shy, dedicated, and a perfectionist down to the wire... Now I've watched almost all of this guys movies and from what he's saying about the preperation for each role, he takes it a million ways at once, I always thought he was the kinda guy to slip straight into a character, just goes to show!

So what I wanna know is, anyone out there read about someone they look upto and find someone completely differant?

(btw I'm readin about Al pacino )

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Biography- Not what you expected

yea actually i look up to shinhwa who is a really cool boy band and well they all seem like they nave no fears and they can do it on stage anyday. There was a talk show asking how they do staging so well and they say that its not easy and all they can do is be nervous.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never really found anyone to be totally the opposite of what I imagined. There are some random facts I might find that are amusing or interesting, but nah. No major shocks.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

i was reading jimmy carter history and i always thought of him as a nice city boy that had a nice bringing up. but actually he was raised on a farm, and was a type of roudy boy. he disobeyed his parents and hid animals from his parents. when he went into high school, he never thought about politics, and i thought that his life long dream was based on it. and also, i also thought that he was very eccentric (based on some cartoons of him and some stories online) but he is very humble around people, and enjoys a quick talk and joke here or there, but nothing like i have herd.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

As a fan of wrestling, I often read some of the biographies/books written by those folks. Right now I am reading one by Eric Bischoff (Controversy Creates Cash), and it is a pretty interesting book. I wasn't necessary shocked about things, but more of what he achieve and how he achieved it.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread