+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Birthday...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Birthday...

Mine is 16 July . . . I don't like birthdays either, but it's fun to tease my older friends about it. I always send a birthday card signed by DEATH. Yes, yes; I'm horrible.

Furthermore, we have replaced the traditional "Happy Birthday" tune with this irreverant version by the Arrogant Worms (when we aren't singing in Spanish):

YouTube - Arrogant Worms - Happy Birthday

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine was not too long ago, December 25 ta b exact, I don' like celebratin' my B-day much either. Although this year was better than any of the previous years, I don' c much to revel about on my B-day; I jus' don' get very excited 'bout it. I never used ta get what I asked for growin' up, usually 'cause my parents didn' agree wit what I liked, and we never celebrated it on the day of my birth, we always celebrated it sooner. As u could imagine, the excitement over my B-day jus' fissled out very soon. It jus' doesn' really matter ta me any more.
    Last edited by Joe Mage; Jan 11, 2008 at 06:22 AM. Reason: addin' somethin'

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Uuuuuu... Happy birthday Mini Dev!!!! I hope you had a great one!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

I love birthdays!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ You can get some nice presents (oh, people, do admit it- we all love to get those nice tokens of attention from people you love and like and give them something back later) and there is a great reason to get all your friends together!!!

My birthday is on 9th of July, I like the fact that it's summer and it's warm- we can all go swimming!!! Yay!!! ^^
    I haven't had big celebrations lately though... didn't feel like spending all the money...

I also celebrate a day that is connected to my name... I guess it is called a names day Most ussual names are put on the calendars, in the day when your name is on the calendar- you celebrate!!!! I think it's great.
    It comes from Russia and very little people from other parts of the world seem to know about it. If someone does celebrate names day would be great to know. ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

happy birthday Mini Dev .... i am sorry because i haven't congratulation you on your birthday .....and i'm sort of congratulation you a bit later ..... so sorry and happy birthday *blush* =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Jan 11, 2008)

Newbie carcrazy1986 is off to a good start carcrazy1986's Avatar
    Thanks

do i like my birthday? well to me it's just another day in my life, but i does make me feel good to see all my family since were so far apart having a good time on birthday celebrations beacause our family rearly has a good time,lol. My birthday is March 21.
    The past doesn't exist because it's happened and not therefore only in our imaginations; The future doesn't exist because it's not happened; The present doesn't exist because once it's over it's in the past, which doesn't exist; We don't really exist! Oh no!!!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont really know if i like them or not....

ever since i was like 6-7 i never had anymore cos i was gettin older ...

it was just like a normal day...and still is but u get money XD ....i donno i guess i dont really care for them...

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Well as for me birthday represents the day i see through the people who remember and care about me ... i like gifts during that day because of their mental value ... and happy birthday Hal ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Well as for me birthday represents the day i see through the people who remember and care about me ... i like gifts during that day because of their mental value ... and happy birthday Hal ...
    Thanks very much everyone including you my enemy...So i wanted to wish you all the best of luck and to thank you all for your splendd comments

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast