+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Memories

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Birthday Memories

What were your best and worst birthdays like? I mean you have no idea how bad I want to hear about your worst birthday, maybe it won't make mine seem as bad.

This year my birthday sucks, its just like everyday. I'm going to work today, because its memorial day and if I call out from work I get 2 occurrences ( after 4 you get fired) & loose out on my holiday pay. Which am just not willing to do. My mother and father havn't wished me a happy birthday and probably won't. The only people that remembered was one of my grandmas and one of my friends. So far I got a book for a gift, I hate books, I read one paragraph then put it down.
    Oh, and the icing on my non-existing birthday cake was waking up and there was a spider on me! Which spiders are ok, as long as they are not touching me in any way. Least to say that spider got what it deserved. Now I have that creepy crawling feeling all over my skin. I am too afraid to go back to sleep, so now am tired and cranky. My birthdays not even half way over yet, its horrible!

My favorite birthday was my 21st birthday, my friends took me to Harrahs so I gambled for the first time. And I didn't get addicted! Also went out to the bars and listened to live music. I don't remember much of the night after I drank some shots, still the best birthday so far. Don't remember seeing a spider that whole entire day, it was awesome.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Birthday Memories

My best birthday I had gotten an ipod from my bro, another I had a party Filipino style with the roast pig and cake.

My worst birthday is when I was a kid and the teacher had to spank you in class in front of everyone. Weird tradition.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i got dumped on my 18th bday by my girl friend and she even brung the new boyfreind
    with her when she dumped me
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Since I was like seven my mom never came to my birthday. For three years in a row so far I havn't had a bithday party or anything.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I'm not that much of a birthday kind of guy either. I enjoy having my birthday with just a few of my closest friends.
    But my best birthday probably was when I was celebrating my birthday in singapore with my family. Was allowed to shop the Orchard road the whole day. Well, I liked that.

Luckily, I can't say I particularly disliked one of my own birthdays. However, I can vaguely remember one birthday party of a friend of mine. I was about 10 at that time, I guess. Anyway, we were watching a part of final destination, can't remember which one it was exactly and I pretty much sh*t myself after seeing it. Good ol' times.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

all my birthday i celebrate it with my family...since i was 10...now,i don't celebrate it anymore cause i already grown not a child anymore...for me everytime my birthday is a the best cause all of family together celebrate it....

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I rather dislike celebrating my birthday. In fact I'm kind of sick of it.

But to answer your question, I never really had a bad birthday, but my best were always my younger ones. From what I can remember, my parents always went out of their way to make sure I had a bad ass birthday celebration.
    Why hello there!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite birthdays are the last two. I am really not to into birthdays. Another way of reminding myself I am just getting older. So my favorite has to be my last two because they went unnoticed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast