+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Which blade do you use?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Which blade do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Using soap will dry your skin out, if you use that make sure u use a soap with a high moisturizer content.
    thanks but it never really drys my legs out. and if it does i just put lotion on it. thanks.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I use a standard 3 blade razor. no soap or cream or anything juts plain water is fine for me, but rarely use it
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I usually use a 4 to shave my face, legs, arms, pits, head (Yay for bicking). It's simple....occasionally I don't use cream and that can have some nasty results. Actually one time I was shaving my leg, and right when I pressed down near my left ankle...I guess I pressed a bit too hard because I literally took off the first layer of skin. THAT was not comfortable...but I've cut in worse areas =X

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

-blushes- Well I don't shave.... -looks around- It's not like that! i wax... i've never shaved a hair in my life. People say it hurts.. but it doesn't. The first time it kinda stings but you get used to it. And I can't exactly wax my underarms.. I use Nair. When I'm done taking a shower and doing all that I put lotion on me to make my skin all nice and soft. ^^x.... That and I've heard that it slows the growing process... I dunno about that one..
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    -blushes- Well I don't shave.... -looks around- It's not like that! i wax... i've never shaved a hair in my life. People say it hurts.. but it doesn't. The first time it kinda stings but you get used to it. And I can't exactly wax my underarms.. I use Nair. When I'm done taking a shower and doing all that I put lotion on me to make my skin all nice and soft. ^^x.... That and I've heard that it slows the growing process... I dunno about that one..
    I'm honestly considering waxing, because I'm getting sick of shaving every two days. Now...are you srious it doesn't hurt...I mean how did it feel the first time? I'm sure you're used to the feeling by now, lol.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    I'm honestly considering waxing, because I'm getting sick of shaving every two days. Now...are you srious it doesn't hurt...I mean how did it feel the first time? I'm sure you're used to the feeling by now, lol.
    Yeah I'm pretty used to it.. It does sting the first time.. It usually hurts like hell if you go in expecting to feel no pain at all. Expectance is the key.. It feels weird because it's just like putting duct tape on your arm tightly and ripping it off. That sensation you get afterwords.. you get that.. only its all over your legs. I think you should try it. ^^
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

lol You must have been really, REALY bored, but a silly new, original thread is better than no thread, or one that has been on here 10 times already.

*runns off to check how many blades my shaver has* ok i use Venus 3 blade shaver, I think it's the oldest type of razor you can get (appart from those use-one-time-only shavers), but it's ok, though I think that the hair on my legs has already got too used to those things, because they've started to grow so that you can't really shave em (have to pull em out). I use shaving cream (my dad's and it stinks like male perfume!!) only when I realy need a perfect shave, otherways soap has to do, because I'm too lazy to buy a female shaving cream >.<
    I also shave my armpits and sometimes, on special occasions also... ya know
    I'ce happenned to cut myself in the leg, it didn't hurt whatsoever (if no soap got in), but it was annoying when blood dripped all over the carper >.< plus I've somehow managed to get a wound from one of the cuts too!!! And I sometiemes cut my armpits and it hurts like hell!!! (especially if I use an alchocolic deodorant) so annying!!!

lol ^^ This also reminds me of how I once shaved some hair from my face too No, I don't have those yaky moustaches some women have. My mum and some relatives just laughed about the hair that grew above my ears, they said that I'm growing sideburns (or how you spell it). So I got mad, went to ther bathroom and shaved it off!!!! lol ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

I use to use a 3 blade, but now I use Nair, which is much easier.
    I have thought of waxing but have never tried, but are you serious that
    it doesn't hurt after the first time, because if so I have to try it.
    Btw I am a girl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast