+ Reply to Thread

Thread: blogging and you

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

blogging and you

ok, so my question is simple. do you blog your feelings and/or poems and do you ever visit other people's blogs? if you do please give a simple explaination as to why and what catches your eye when you consider looking at blogs.

i myself, tend not to look at blogs unless i know the person blogging or the title of the blog entry seems like it'd be worth reading to me. i tend to hav a short attention span unless i'm interested in something so the more interesting the better.i myself, blog both random thoughts and feelings as well as poetry in my blogs just a a thinkpad that people can see so while it's really just me putting my thoughts onto paper (or in this case a new page) it's also something for others to take a look at the way i think.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: blogging and you

My feelings do affect the way I blog at times. My blogging tends to be fairly neutral in terms of emotion, so it's not hard to tell when I'm going through a mood swing - I suddenly start writing poems, stories and sappy sh*t like that. Re other blogs, I don't normally stumble upon the blogs of strangers because... well, I don't consciously seek them out. The only reason I might end up there is, well, that I could have been redirected there via some interesting article, or something along the lines of that. But what catches my eye first is undoubtedly a blog's layout. If it's pretty, I stay to check it out. If it's drab, I close the window.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, yes, my blogs alwyas show my emotions through my poems. If I'm happy, I write a happy poem and put it in my blog. If I'm sad, I write a sad poem and put them up. Same with my other emotions. As for looking at other people's blogs, I never do unless they ask me to because, honestly, I really don't feel like reading how other people feel, no offense. Plus, some blogs are soooo long, that I have no time to read them anyway. ^^'

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Blogs are for your daily diary. Poems ont he other hand are to express true feelings by heart.

So i guess yeah.^^
    Yeah, Bye.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Industry/fandom blogs are great... I read quite a few on a daily basis.

But no, I'm not interested enough in my own life to keep one of my own... and definately not interested enough in anyone else's to bother reading about them :P

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to read people blogs because I like how they express there feeling on them. Also if you read someone blog you could uasually tell what kind of persanlity they have. And yep I blog my feeling or whatever i feel that day, but I haven't been doing that to much on this site but on others.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread