+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: boring day

Newbie AtreyuMeckia is off to a good start AtreyuMeckia's Avatar
    Thanks

boring day

to day is so boring its raining out and my live membership has just expired, why does this always happen to me the day that i have plans everything goes wrong have any of you ever had one of these days? how did it turn out? so far things have been getting worse and worse thank god i still have internet lol.
    day by day we all die a little so make the best of everyday

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: boring day

Quote Originally Posted by AtreyuMeckia View Post
    to day is so boring its raining out and my live membership has just expired, why does this always happen to me the day that i have plans everything goes wrong have any of you ever had one of these days? how did it turn out? so far things have been getting worse and worse thank god i still have internet lol.
    I'm rarely if ever bored, there's so much more than a human can possibly do in a single lifetime.
    Especially when you have access to the internet.

In fact, the real danger is getting beaten into indecisiveness due to the overflow of possibilities.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

The only time I have to be bored is when am at work, sometimes I take naps, sometimes I have an old lady telling me her lifes story when I simply asked her a yes or no question!

Whenever am at home I have a million things to do, like I think I was suppose to go on a date tonight (Am going to tell him I forgot), and I sorta told this girl I would be at her party tonight (which I give into to peer pressure too much, so I rarely attend parties anymore), but am kinda busy backing up all my computer files so I can erase everything on my computer. I need to order some stuff online, re-decorate and organize things. My car needs to be cleaned and I have to take out all the winter coats and gloves in it. I need to go shopping. And then I have a list of other things I need to do before Monday. So if only you lived close enough to me, you could be my personal assisant and then you would never be bored again.
    Last edited by Zev; May 16, 2009 at 04:30 PM.

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

This kind of days rarely happens to me, but if plans go wrong I just make the best of it, actually I need more time so I can finish more tasks & have fun
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Actually, I wouldn't mind being a bit bored at the moment. I have so much things to do, I scarcely have the time to relax.
    Altough, relaxing and being bored might be a difference.
    Anyway, I am not bored in my life. I am sometimes but I have way too many things to do to be bored. If I am bored, I surf the net a bit, most of the time I find something entertaining then.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Boredom is easily destroyed when you do what I do. Ramble in your head, or to yourself if no one is around. It's a great time passer, especially when you have a lot of time to kill.
    Why hello there!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Aw man boredom sucks and well i never really have to have like a LIVE membership cuz i sit on my butt and play Counter Strike Source all day xD. Not the best place to be. My eyes are now completely strained.
    Anyways,
    To get rid of boredom really easily is to find something that may be new that you have never tried before like cooking, gaming, uhhhh.. searching viral videos, or grab a ball and play outside. Hoobies rule

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Boredome is a state of disappointment with life though subtler. I learned to replace it with envy. I ask what makes me envious? That person has more AO credits than me! That person travels more than me! That person has a more satisfying relationship than me! That person has a cooler car! Let the envy swirl in your stomach. Let it burn. Let it motivate you to want to do more... To rethink your life and ask what do those people do differently than I?? Then learn. Envy. The jagged little pill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast