+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Born in to wealth. (How would you live?)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Born in to wealth. (How would you live?)

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    If you learn to work hard you don't often need to worry about money because you inquire skills to make money.
    Yup. I've pretty much adjusted to that. I used to worry about getting jobs because I just thought I wasn't good enough. But as I got older, I kinda realized that I do have skills needed for certain jobs. So, I worry more about keeping up my skills, than I do about money. (I still worry about money sometimes though, LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    First off, Hey Sprout, long time no see!
    Back at ya! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate
    Well, I have to admit, I would likely be a different person all together. I probably wouldnt know how to manage money as well, and I would take everything for granted. I wouldnt know any different. tho...

Being... ahem Unwealthy has taught me to buy things that last, and i tend not to waste my money. instead of buying two porterhouse stakes, for instance, I would probably get several pounds of hamburger- it costs the same, and can be used for different things, and there would be a lot more hamburger than steak there for the same price.

All and all, I would probably live a more comfortable life, one where I dont have to stay awake every night worrying about all the problems of tomorrow- but then again, I may be better as a person being born the way I was..

lol a lowly ardent.
    I could live that kind of life. It'd be nice. I'm not one to care about what brands of clothes I wear or food I eat. If it's good/tasty and cheap, it's mine. ^_^

I can take comfort over luxury any day.
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Aug 13, 2009 at 06:40 AM.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never had much money to my name ever so if I were a rich kid I'd have some fun but never overboard with what I do. I would also try and have a lot of fun with my friends because I have the luxury of spending extra money, don't worry I would put money aside for something good down the road.

Most rich kids to me seem pompous and I really hate it but they were born into wealth unlike me so I'm very appreciative of my life and who I have become, one day I'll have my wealth and a great family to also appropriate what I do.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd spend that money like cotton candy and not give a da**~!

My parents may not have the money in hand, but if I ask for it, I will get it. That's my life right now.. so if they acutally had the money on hand right now. I'd go crazy.

I figure if my parents have the money, and they know they are going to die one day; they would have made the money for my brothers and I.

I can't help it if I put myself in debt sometimes, but I always pay back, no matter how long it takes. I do not want bad credit. That will mess up my spending games right now, and in the future.

Even though I get what I want; I find that when I try to help all people. All they do is talk down on the way my parents raise me, and develop some stupid prophecy on how I'll turn out. I love my parents. Not for what they can give me, but because they cared enough to think about me. Yes for Christmas sometimes I just wish they'd just had me the money, but every year no matter how old I get they still go out of there way to get presents.

They even discuss there bad taste in there mouths about, my mother for washing my clothes. Yes I know how to wash clothes. I am darn good too. That does not them. They get angry with my mother for even doing such a thing. My mother does as she pleases I don't make her. Nor my father.

Yes I'd be that "rich kid" spoiled, but I'd never stop loving my parents. I'd choose who I'd help too. Someone that would not judge me or take me for granted just because my parents acutally took care of me. Someone that doesn't look down on me because of the financial wages my parents make.

So what I've never suffered! My parents did the right thing for preventing that. They shouldn't be looked down upon for being ready to shoot out some babies, and no in debt.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Just imagine you were born into wealth.. then suddenly your family went bankrupt and have to work hard labour for just a day's meal... >.<

God has a very sadistic sence of humor... life is his joke after all... >.<

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RayMe For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Aug 24, 2009)

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

>x<; indeed. Hmm... If I were born into wealth... Gee, I admit it, I'd be a snob. I really would- I mean, I'm snob now, so I'd be a huge one if I had money. xD xD xD Jk, I really don't know. Your personality would change entirely, wouldn't it? You would have grwon up in different surroundings, with different opporunities.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabishii For This Useful Post:

Newbie Lelouch vi Britannia is off to a good start Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Thanks

What would you do in life if you were born in to wealth?

Ok. im a rich kid( well me parents )and thank God for it, but its not like i get carried away with it to much. well at least i try. i mean my parents give me money like everyother day to just go spend and i usally get what i want. i go to trips like africa and give money to help the kids and i give money to charitable cause i see my mom do it. im 17 years old and just found out how to really budget money. like by things that last long not a pair of $150 dollar Supra that im going to wear only one time. so im not so much of a brat when it comes to money. but i personally believe that if im hanging with my friends they need to have money to cause there not going to keep relying on me to pay for there things. only on special days.... and one tiem wen i had got on punishment me parents tooks all my money Iphone laptop away and told me to fin for myself. and when it came for me to by things in stores i didnt know what to do with the pocket change in my pocket cause im so used to just swiping my or there card.... i believe if i ws broke i would know what to do..

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

hey! i'm a trust fund baby and i can't believe these insults!!!

just kidding. even though i am one, but i was always taught and trained by my family that hard work is the true wealth. and of course not to look down on other just because your're rich, and the only one that can save you is yourself, not money. besides, even though the grass is greener in the other side, and when you get there, it's just the same as the others since it's just grass.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rematche For This Useful Post:

Newbie NinjaRyu is off to a good start NinjaRyu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    hey! i'm a trust fund baby and i can't believe these insults!!!

just kidding. even though i am one, but i was always taught and trained by my family that hard work is the true wealth. and of course not to look down on other just because your're rich, and the only one that can save you is yourself, not money. besides, even though the grass is greener in the other side, and when you get there, it's just the same as the others since it's just grass.
    I agree with you. I would want to have parents or guardians that would teach the true value of life and not become a spoiled rich brat. I would probably not tell any friends that I make though so they wouldn't treat me different.
    "I've come to deliver some bad luck" Train Hartnett

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast